Networking Bashment for Grown-***** Folk
First Fridays Florida offers partying for professionals who like it with a little Caribbean flair.
You’re a grown ass man (or woman). You don’t do Mansion. You’ve outgrown booty-shaking and chasing celebrities. You just want to chill, make a few contacts, listen to some good music, and go home (alone). First Fridays Florida is a networking shindig with Caribbean flair--reggae, soca r & b on the DJ set. It’s $15 before midnight, $20 after midnight, but ladies get in free before 11 p.m. With sponsors like Hot 105 and Smirnoff, you may see just a little booty-shaking (But, that’s okay).
When: Friday, November 6th, 10 p.m. - 4 a.m.
Where: Grand Palms Hotel-Spa & Golf Resort, 110 Grand Palms Dr., Pembroke Pines, 954-431-8800. For more info about the event, call 954-333-3738.
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- 10 Outdoor Activities in Miami That Aren't the Beach
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Global "co-living" community coming to Miami this summer
- Why you might want to check into South Beach's new Residence Inn