Networking Bashment for Grown-***** Folk
First Fridays Florida offers partying for professionals who like it with a little Caribbean flair.
You’re a grown ass man (or woman). You don’t do Mansion. You’ve outgrown booty-shaking and chasing celebrities. You just want to chill, make a few contacts, listen to some good music, and go home (alone). First Fridays Florida is a networking shindig with Caribbean flair--reggae, soca r & b on the DJ set. It’s $15 before midnight, $20 after midnight, but ladies get in free before 11 p.m. With sponsors like Hot 105 and Smirnoff, you may see just a little booty-shaking (But, that’s okay).
When: Friday, November 6th, 10 p.m. - 4 a.m.
Where: Grand Palms Hotel-Spa & Golf Resort, 110 Grand Palms Dr., Pembroke Pines, 954-431-8800. For more info about the event, call 954-333-3738.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release