Networking Bashment for Grown-***** Folk
First Fridays Florida offers partying for professionals who like it with a little Caribbean flair.
You’re a grown ass man (or woman). You don’t do Mansion. You’ve outgrown booty-shaking and chasing celebrities. You just want to chill, make a few contacts, listen to some good music, and go home (alone). First Fridays Florida is a networking shindig with Caribbean flair--reggae, soca r & b on the DJ set. It’s $15 before midnight, $20 after midnight, but ladies get in free before 11 p.m. With sponsors like Hot 105 and Smirnoff, you may see just a little booty-shaking (But, that’s okay).
When: Friday, November 6th, 10 p.m. - 4 a.m.
Where: Grand Palms Hotel-Spa & Golf Resort, 110 Grand Palms Dr., Pembroke Pines, 954-431-8800. For more info about the event, call 954-333-3738.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package