Networking Bashment for Grown-***** Folk
First Fridays Florida offers partying for professionals who like it with a little Caribbean flair.
You’re a grown ass man (or woman). You don’t do Mansion. You’ve outgrown booty-shaking and chasing celebrities. You just want to chill, make a few contacts, listen to some good music, and go home (alone). First Fridays Florida is a networking shindig with Caribbean flair--reggae, soca r & b on the DJ set. It’s $15 before midnight, $20 after midnight, but ladies get in free before 11 p.m. With sponsors like Hot 105 and Smirnoff, you may see just a little booty-shaking (But, that’s okay).
When: Friday, November 6th, 10 p.m. - 4 a.m.
Where: Grand Palms Hotel-Spa & Golf Resort, 110 Grand Palms Dr., Pembroke Pines, 954-431-8800. For more info about the event, call 954-333-3738.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas