Networking Bashment for Grown-***** Folk
First Fridays Florida offers partying for professionals who like it with a little Caribbean flair.
You’re a grown ass man (or woman). You don’t do Mansion. You’ve outgrown booty-shaking and chasing celebrities. You just want to chill, make a few contacts, listen to some good music, and go home (alone). First Fridays Florida is a networking shindig with Caribbean flair--reggae, soca r & b on the DJ set. It’s $15 before midnight, $20 after midnight, but ladies get in free before 11 p.m. With sponsors like Hot 105 and Smirnoff, you may see just a little booty-shaking (But, that’s okay).
When: Friday, November 6th, 10 p.m. - 4 a.m.
Where: Grand Palms Hotel-Spa & Golf Resort, 110 Grand Palms Dr., Pembroke Pines, 954-431-8800. For more info about the event, call 954-333-3738.
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West