Neon Trees plays exclusive free show at Ricochet Bar in Midtown
Popular band plays intimate venue Thursday night before Friday show at Revolution in Fort Lauderdale
To all you die-hard fans of Neon Trees who are excited about Friday's show at Revolution in Fort Lauderdale: Prepare to become even more psyched. The super-hot post-punk band from Utah is performing an exclusive, intimate show Thursday night at Ricochet Bar & Lounge in Midtown Miami for about 200 of their closest South Florida friends.
Wanna be one of them? Here's the deal: You can't buy tickets for this concert - you have to win them, by visiting Ricochet on Facebook (a couple dozen tickets are still available), become a fan by clicking “like,” and then get creative in explaining why you are uniquely deserving of a coveted spot at this one-of-a-kind performance and your wishes just might be granted.
Doors open at 8 p.m.; showtime is at 9 p.m.. The band will take the stage for about 45 minutes, performing hits such as "Animal," "1983" and "Your Surrender," plus "Everybody Talks" and other tracks from their new album "Picture Show." You also might hear some inspired covers, such as Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams," Justin Bieber's "Baby" or even a golden nugget by Hall & Oates.
So, to borrow a line from Neon Trees' song "Animal" - what are you waiting for?
Music in Miami
- Life In Color Early Bird Tickets Are Now On Sale
- Concert Review: Ariana Grande's tour stops in South Florida for an energetic homecoming
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure
- Willy Chirino and Carlos Oliva deliver the Miami Sound this Saturday at the Arsht Center
- David Crosby performs songs old and new in Miami
- EC Twins Take Over E11EVEN for Cam Con's Official After Party
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Best of the Best Music Fest brings dancehall, soca and reggae to Miami
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15