Neiman Marcus Last Call
Score buzzy shoe labels — Manolo, YSL, Lanvin, René Coavilla, Louboutin, Parada, Miu Miu, Casadei, Gucci and Fendi — for less.
Heel-aholics, this PSA is for you:
Neiman Marcus Last Call stores nationwide are rolling out their "New Arrival" sale starting today throughout the weekend. Sales associates dish that they will be restocking throughout the weekend as there are literally thousands of shoes in stock.
Buzzy shoe designers such as Manolo, YSL, Lanvin, René Coavilla, Louboutin, Parada, Miu Miu, Casadei, Gucci and Fendi are on shelves and ready to go home with you!
The next big sale is in April 2012.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van