Need quick holiday stuff for the kids?
Up to 30 percent off in store
Don't panic just because it's Christmas Eve.
Do as the celebs do, and go where they go: Ali Landry recently enjoyed a little seasonal retail therapy with her adorable brood (5-year-old daughter Estella and 1-year-old son Marcelo) as they visited The Children’s Place in L.A. The actress also browsed the new spring collection, scooping up floral printed skinny jeans and sparkly accessories such as sequined boots, a glitter chain purse and embellished headbands. Yes, in case you were wondering, anything that glitters is golden for the kids during the holidays and beyond. Easy breezy. We have locations at Miami International Mall, as well as downtown Miami.
More info and to download printable discounts go to www.childrensplace.com
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'