Need quick holiday stuff for the kids?
Up to 30 percent off in store
Don't panic just because it's Christmas Eve.
Do as the celebs do, and go where they go: Ali Landry recently enjoyed a little seasonal retail therapy with her adorable brood (5-year-old daughter Estella and 1-year-old son Marcelo) as they visited The Children’s Place in L.A. The actress also browsed the new spring collection, scooping up floral printed skinny jeans and sparkly accessories such as sequined boots, a glitter chain purse and embellished headbands. Yes, in case you were wondering, anything that glitters is golden for the kids during the holidays and beyond. Easy breezy. We have locations at Miami International Mall, as well as downtown Miami.
More info and to download printable discounts go to www.childrensplace.com
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage