Need quick holiday stuff for the kids?
Up to 30 percent off in store
Don't panic just because it's Christmas Eve.
Do as the celebs do, and go where they go: Ali Landry recently enjoyed a little seasonal retail therapy with her adorable brood (5-year-old daughter Estella and 1-year-old son Marcelo) as they visited The Children’s Place in L.A. The actress also browsed the new spring collection, scooping up floral printed skinny jeans and sparkly accessories such as sequined boots, a glitter chain purse and embellished headbands. Yes, in case you were wondering, anything that glitters is golden for the kids during the holidays and beyond. Easy breezy. We have locations at Miami International Mall, as well as downtown Miami.
More info and to download printable discounts go to www.childrensplace.com
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)