Need quick holiday stuff for the kids?
Up to 30 percent off in store
Don't panic just because it's Christmas Eve.
Do as the celebs do, and go where they go: Ali Landry recently enjoyed a little seasonal retail therapy with her adorable brood (5-year-old daughter Estella and 1-year-old son Marcelo) as they visited The Children’s Place in L.A. The actress also browsed the new spring collection, scooping up floral printed skinny jeans and sparkly accessories such as sequined boots, a glitter chain purse and embellished headbands. Yes, in case you were wondering, anything that glitters is golden for the kids during the holidays and beyond. Easy breezy. We have locations at Miami International Mall, as well as downtown Miami.
More info and to download printable discounts go to www.childrensplace.com
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan