Need quick holiday stuff for the kids?
Up to 30 percent off in store
Don't panic just because it's Christmas Eve.
Do as the celebs do, and go where they go: Ali Landry recently enjoyed a little seasonal retail therapy with her adorable brood (5-year-old daughter Estella and 1-year-old son Marcelo) as they visited The Children’s Place in L.A. The actress also browsed the new spring collection, scooping up floral printed skinny jeans and sparkly accessories such as sequined boots, a glitter chain purse and embellished headbands. Yes, in case you were wondering, anything that glitters is golden for the kids during the holidays and beyond. Easy breezy. We have locations at Miami International Mall, as well as downtown Miami.
More info and to download printable discounts go to www.childrensplace.com
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting