Naturally bright smiles
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride, but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side.
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride (it's been linked to some health problems such as osteoporosis), but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side. His line of natural toothpastes and washes are made with certified organic botanicals. He also uses ingredients free of paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate and alcohol. The packaging is sleek and clean, except for the kids' line, which features a little monkey. Your little ones will love the strawberry cream flavor. What a way to motivate them to brush.
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet