Naturally bright smiles
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride, but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side.
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride (it's been linked to some health problems such as osteoporosis), but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side. His line of natural toothpastes and washes are made with certified organic botanicals. He also uses ingredients free of paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate and alcohol. The packaging is sleek and clean, except for the kids' line, which features a little monkey. Your little ones will love the strawberry cream flavor. What a way to motivate them to brush.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed