Naturally bright smiles
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride, but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side.
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride (it's been linked to some health problems such as osteoporosis), but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side. His line of natural toothpastes and washes are made with certified organic botanicals. He also uses ingredients free of paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate and alcohol. The packaging is sleek and clean, except for the kids' line, which features a little monkey. Your little ones will love the strawberry cream flavor. What a way to motivate them to brush.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt