Naturally bright smiles
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride, but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side.
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride (it's been linked to some health problems such as osteoporosis), but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side. His line of natural toothpastes and washes are made with certified organic botanicals. He also uses ingredients free of paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate and alcohol. The packaging is sleek and clean, except for the kids' line, which features a little monkey. Your little ones will love the strawberry cream flavor. What a way to motivate them to brush.
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'