Naturally bright smiles
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride, but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side.
The jury isn't totally out on the benefits of fluoride (it's been linked to some health problems such as osteoporosis), but Coconut Grove aesthetic dentist Dr. Bruno Sharp likes to be on the safe side. His line of natural toothpastes and washes are made with certified organic botanicals. He also uses ingredients free of paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate and alcohol. The packaging is sleek and clean, except for the kids' line, which features a little monkey. Your little ones will love the strawberry cream flavor. What a way to motivate them to brush.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz