Native South Floridian on Lifetime's Pretty Wicked Moms
Fisher Island native Marci Gold isn’t letting a little thing like divorce slow her down. The now-Atlanta resident is one of the stars of Lifetime’s new “competitive mothering” Tuesday night show, Pretty Wicked Moms. In between running her sunglasses company, Everything Sunny USA, Gold is fully committed to her adorable brood of three. “I went from being self-absorbed and selfish to selfless and completely consumed with raising healthy, well-adjusted children,” she says in the show’s bio.
Despite moving, Gold (pictured at far right) says she remains both a rabid Dolphins and Heat fan. This raises some “conflict” with her boyfriend, who is from Alabama.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert