Native South Floridian on Lifetime's Pretty Wicked Moms
Fisher Island native Marci Gold isn’t letting a little thing like divorce slow her down. The now-Atlanta resident is one of the stars of Lifetime’s new “competitive mothering” Tuesday night show, Pretty Wicked Moms. In between running her sunglasses company, Everything Sunny USA, Gold is fully committed to her adorable brood of three. “I went from being self-absorbed and selfish to selfless and completely consumed with raising healthy, well-adjusted children,” she says in the show’s bio.
Despite moving, Gold (pictured at far right) says she remains both a rabid Dolphins and Heat fan. This raises some “conflict” with her boyfriend, who is from Alabama.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet