Native South Floridian on Lifetime's Pretty Wicked Moms
Fisher Island native Marci Gold isn’t letting a little thing like divorce slow her down. The now-Atlanta resident is one of the stars of Lifetime’s new “competitive mothering” Tuesday night show, Pretty Wicked Moms. In between running her sunglasses company, Everything Sunny USA, Gold is fully committed to her adorable brood of three. “I went from being self-absorbed and selfish to selfless and completely consumed with raising healthy, well-adjusted children,” she says in the show’s bio.
Despite moving, Gold (pictured at far right) says she remains both a rabid Dolphins and Heat fan. This raises some “conflict” with her boyfriend, who is from Alabama.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood