Native South Floridian on Lifetime's Pretty Wicked Moms
Fisher Island native Marci Gold isn’t letting a little thing like divorce slow her down. The now-Atlanta resident is one of the stars of Lifetime’s new “competitive mothering” Tuesday night show, Pretty Wicked Moms. In between running her sunglasses company, Everything Sunny USA, Gold is fully committed to her adorable brood of three. “I went from being self-absorbed and selfish to selfless and completely consumed with raising healthy, well-adjusted children,” she says in the show’s bio.
Despite moving, Gold (pictured at far right) says she remains both a rabid Dolphins and Heat fan. This raises some “conflict” with her boyfriend, who is from Alabama.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market