Native South Floridian on Lifetime's Pretty Wicked Moms
Fisher Island native Marci Gold isn’t letting a little thing like divorce slow her down. The now-Atlanta resident is one of the stars of Lifetime’s new “competitive mothering” Tuesday night show, Pretty Wicked Moms. In between running her sunglasses company, Everything Sunny USA, Gold is fully committed to her adorable brood of three. “I went from being self-absorbed and selfish to selfless and completely consumed with raising healthy, well-adjusted children,” she says in the show’s bio.
Despite moving, Gold (pictured at far right) says she remains both a rabid Dolphins and Heat fan. This raises some “conflict” with her boyfriend, who is from Alabama.
On Our Radar
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
- Real Housewives meet up for beauty event at PAMM