National Burger Month
May is National Burger Month - time to celebrate
1793 Bell Tower Ln, Weston
May is National Hamburger Month (Who knew?), and offers are beginning to roll in:
- 5 Napkin Burger, an upscale New York-based chain set to open on Lincoln Road in June, is whetting South Florida appetites with a contest. Its Build the Miami Burger Challenge kicks off Wednesday at 5napkinburger.com/MiamiContest, offering a $1,000 prize. Contestants may submit concepts, recipes, sketches and/or videos for the quintessential Magic City burger through June 1.
- Stop Burgers kicks off a monthlong promotion on Sunday: Buy one original burger plus fries and a soda and get another original burger, a $6.95 value, free.
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach debuts a Saturday Seafood Bake
- Saturday brunch returns to Tongue & Cheek
- Epicure Market opens in the Gables
- Scarpetta celebrates 5 years with special feast
- Meat Market presents a Storied Night rum supper Dec 17
- Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
- 5 Napkin Grill debuts specialty burger & shake for holidays
- Buffalo Wild Wings opens at Town Center Aventura on Dec 10
- Feast with the Fed, Tongue & Cheek, Swine, Buttercream Cupcakes, Allen Susser & Norman Van Aken Dec 6