National Burger Month
May is National Burger Month - time to celebrate
1793 Bell Tower Ln, Weston
May is National Hamburger Month (Who knew?), and offers are beginning to roll in:
- 5 Napkin Burger, an upscale New York-based chain set to open on Lincoln Road in June, is whetting South Florida appetites with a contest. Its Build the Miami Burger Challenge kicks off Wednesday at 5napkinburger.com/MiamiContest, offering a $1,000 prize. Contestants may submit concepts, recipes, sketches and/or videos for the quintessential Magic City burger through June 1.
- Stop Burgers kicks off a monthlong promotion on Sunday: Buy one original burger plus fries and a soda and get another original burger, a $6.95 value, free.
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
- Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11
- Uncle Tom's Barbecue celebrates grand reopening
- Peruvian import Embarcadero 41 Fusion opens in downtown Miami
- Italian gelato and popsicle shop opens in downtown Miami
- Taste of Doral highlights city's international restaurants