National Burger Month
May is National Burger Month - time to celebrate
1793 Bell Tower Ln, Weston
May is National Hamburger Month (Who knew?), and offers are beginning to roll in:
- 5 Napkin Burger, an upscale New York-based chain set to open on Lincoln Road in June, is whetting South Florida appetites with a contest. Its Build the Miami Burger Challenge kicks off Wednesday at 5napkinburger.com/MiamiContest, offering a $1,000 prize. Contestants may submit concepts, recipes, sketches and/or videos for the quintessential Magic City burger through June 1.
- Stop Burgers kicks off a monthlong promotion on Sunday: Buy one original burger plus fries and a soda and get another original burger, a $6.95 value, free.
- Sushi Samba Coral Gables opens May 23
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates Memorial Day with extended happy hour & special menu
- Score a free burger at Smashburger
- Monday is Family Night at Restaurant Michael Schwartz
- Join chef Dale Talde (Brooklyn's TALDE) at Khong River House May 30
- Bite into Taste of the Gables 2013 June 6
- Kouzina adds Greek influence to the Design District
- RA Sushi hosts Nicky's Week fundraiser
- Eat well & do good May 18 at Temaris
- Support Boston victims at a Meat Market cocktail dinner