National Art Festival
Get your paint on at the National Art Festival this weekend in Fort Lauderdale.
By Solange Reyner
Not interested in Pro Bowl activities or the sure-to-be-packed South Beach scene this weekend? Then head to the Museum of Arts in Fort Lauderdale for the National Art Festival this Saturday and Sunday, January 30 and 31st. The outdoors event features a select group of art work, live performances and music, food, wine, beer, and gourmet coffee.
There's also a Family Art Corner, which highlights the Museum's Studio School program. There, aspiring artists can sketch from the landscape or a live model. It all starts at 10 a.m. and goes until 5 p.m.
There's a suggested donation of $5 for entry - with all of the proceeds going towards the Scholarship Fund and awarded to students as class tuition.
Southeast Corner of Las Olas Blvd. and Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, 33301
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17