Natalie Cole plays Broward Center
Natalie Cole had fun appearing on Real Housewives of New York City in 2011 because she likes to stay relevant, and keep evolving. Currently she’s working on an album in which she’ll sing in Spanish. “I’m ready for some changes,” she says simply.
Ideal collaboration? Sting. “I alway wanted to work with him. I’ve always loved him and everything he does. We’ve never talked business though!” As for the South Florida concert, “I never give anything away,” Cole says secretively, though the audience should definitely expect the classics Unforgettable and This Will Be. What about beauty secrets? “Rest is everything,” Cole says. “It constantly replenishes your body.”
Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $39-$79.
On Our Radar
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy dishes on wedding and more