Natalie Cole plays Broward Center
Natalie Cole had fun appearing on Real Housewives of New York City in 2011 because she likes to stay relevant, and keep evolving. Currently she’s working on an album in which she’ll sing in Spanish. “I’m ready for some changes,” she says simply.
Ideal collaboration? Sting. “I alway wanted to work with him. I’ve always loved him and everything he does. We’ve never talked business though!” As for the South Florida concert, “I never give anything away,” Cole says secretively, though the audience should definitely expect the classics Unforgettable and This Will Be. What about beauty secrets? “Rest is everything,” Cole says. “It constantly replenishes your body.”
Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $39-$79.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central