Natalie Cole plays Broward Center
Natalie Cole had fun appearing on Real Housewives of New York City in 2011 because she likes to stay relevant, and keep evolving. Currently she’s working on an album in which she’ll sing in Spanish. “I’m ready for some changes,” she says simply.
Ideal collaboration? Sting. “I alway wanted to work with him. I’ve always loved him and everything he does. We’ve never talked business though!” As for the South Florida concert, “I never give anything away,” Cole says secretively, though the audience should definitely expect the classics Unforgettable and This Will Be. What about beauty secrets? “Rest is everything,” Cole says. “It constantly replenishes your body.”
Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $39-$79.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love