Natalie Cole plays Broward Center
Natalie Cole had fun appearing on Real Housewives of New York City in 2011 because she likes to stay relevant, and keep evolving. Currently she’s working on an album in which she’ll sing in Spanish. “I’m ready for some changes,” she says simply.
Ideal collaboration? Sting. “I alway wanted to work with him. I’ve always loved him and everything he does. We’ve never talked business though!” As for the South Florida concert, “I never give anything away,” Cole says secretively, though the audience should definitely expect the classics Unforgettable and This Will Be. What about beauty secrets? “Rest is everything,” Cole says. “It constantly replenishes your body.”
Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $39-$79.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage