Natalie Cole plays Broward Center
Natalie Cole had fun appearing on Real Housewives of New York City in 2011 because she likes to stay relevant, and keep evolving. Currently she’s working on an album in which she’ll sing in Spanish. “I’m ready for some changes,” she says simply.
Ideal collaboration? Sting. “I alway wanted to work with him. I’ve always loved him and everything he does. We’ve never talked business though!” As for the South Florida concert, “I never give anything away,” Cole says secretively, though the audience should definitely expect the classics Unforgettable and This Will Be. What about beauty secrets? “Rest is everything,” Cole says. “It constantly replenishes your body.”
Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Au-Rene Theater, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-0222 or www.browardcenter.org; $39-$79.
On Our Radar
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami