Is Nas making a deal?
Rapper/actor Nas was seen deep in conversation with publisher/promoter/proprietor Alan Roth Thursday night, first at Philippe then at Wall at the W South Beach. Rumor is Roth is putting together...
Rapper/actor Nas was seen deep in conversation with publisher/promoter/proprietor Alan Roth Thursday night, first at Philippe then at Wall at the W South Beach. Rumor is Roth is putting together a long-term sponsorship deal with the rapper and Bacardi's Corzo Tequila.
On Wednesday, 2C Media, a national Miami-based TV production company owned by Chris and Carla Kaufman Sloan, hosted NATPE's loftiest event, flying 50 VIPs aboard a 50-year-old Eastern Airlines DC-7, the only one still flying passengers and operated by Miami's Historical Flight Foundation. Among them: Judge Alex Ferrar of Judge Alex, plus execs from Warner Brothers, Fox, Telemundo and NBC. The plane flew over Miami at an altitude of 500 feet, buzzing the convention hotels Fontainebleu and Eden Roc in celebration of 2C's new TV series, Stand Up Mother on WE-TV and Venom One on Animal Planet.
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh and his fiancée Adrienne Williams dined Wednesday night at SUGARCANE raw bar grill. The couple arrived late in the evening for a romantic dinner and dined on the popular dish of ``Duck and Waffles'' with a crispy leg confit and mustard maple. Afterwards, Williams Tweeted: [sic] ``1st time we ever had dinner @Sugarcane Miami, It was Yummy & nice atmosphere.''
B Bar at The Betsy Hotel was the location Sunday night for an exclusive dinner with Pulitzer Prize-winning author and New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK