The NARS exhibit at The Standard tonight is the perfect start of Art Basel for local fashionistas.
15 years of iconic beauty by NARS
The Standard Hotel
40 Island Avenue
7- 10 p.m.
With every sweep of the eyeshadow brush you're creating art on that pretty palette known as you, right? Then, the NARS exhibit presented with Chandelier Creative at The Standard tonight is the perfect start of Art Basel for you.
The event includes complimentary Belvedere cocktails and Moet champagne as you explore prints celebrating 15 years of iconic beauty. Some known artists presented on the show include Marc Jacobs, Amanda Lepore and Amber Valletta.
See you there, fashionistas!
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood