Naomi Campbell splits from billionaire boyfriend
Has Miami Beach mansion
We won’t have Naomi Campbell to kick around anymore. The New York Post reports the supermodel has separated from her billionaire boyfriend of five years, real estate mogul Vladimir Doronin, who has a mansion in Miami Beach. Vlad, as he is known, was recently seen with an attractive female at the Rose Bar in NYC but is expected to attend Naomi’s blowout 43rd birthday bash in Ibiza next month. The so-called Russian Donald Trump is not officially divorced from his wife Ekaterina, even though they separated in 1998, the Post reports. They have a daughter together. Campbell has been busier lately with her coaching duties on Oxygen’s The Face.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision