Naomi Campbell splits from billionaire boyfriend
Has Miami Beach mansion
We won’t have Naomi Campbell to kick around anymore. The New York Post reports the supermodel has separated from her billionaire boyfriend of five years, real estate mogul Vladimir Doronin, who has a mansion in Miami Beach. Vlad, as he is known, was recently seen with an attractive female at the Rose Bar in NYC but is expected to attend Naomi’s blowout 43rd birthday bash in Ibiza next month. The so-called Russian Donald Trump is not officially divorced from his wife Ekaterina, even though they separated in 1998, the Post reports. They have a daughter together. Campbell has been busier lately with her coaching duties on Oxygen’s The Face.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week