Naomi Campbell splits from billionaire boyfriend
Has Miami Beach mansion
We won’t have Naomi Campbell to kick around anymore. The New York Post reports the supermodel has separated from her billionaire boyfriend of five years, real estate mogul Vladimir Doronin, who has a mansion in Miami Beach. Vlad, as he is known, was recently seen with an attractive female at the Rose Bar in NYC but is expected to attend Naomi’s blowout 43rd birthday bash in Ibiza next month. The so-called Russian Donald Trump is not officially divorced from his wife Ekaterina, even though they separated in 1998, the Post reports. They have a daughter together. Campbell has been busier lately with her coaching duties on Oxygen’s The Face.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love