Naomi Campbell splits from billionaire boyfriend
Has Miami Beach mansion
We won’t have Naomi Campbell to kick around anymore. The New York Post reports the supermodel has separated from her billionaire boyfriend of five years, real estate mogul Vladimir Doronin, who has a mansion in Miami Beach. Vlad, as he is known, was recently seen with an attractive female at the Rose Bar in NYC but is expected to attend Naomi’s blowout 43rd birthday bash in Ibiza next month. The so-called Russian Donald Trump is not officially divorced from his wife Ekaterina, even though they separated in 1998, the Post reports. They have a daughter together. Campbell has been busier lately with her coaching duties on Oxygen’s The Face.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again