Naomi Campbell splits from billionaire boyfriend
Has Miami Beach mansion
We won’t have Naomi Campbell to kick around anymore. The New York Post reports the supermodel has separated from her billionaire boyfriend of five years, real estate mogul Vladimir Doronin, who has a mansion in Miami Beach. Vlad, as he is known, was recently seen with an attractive female at the Rose Bar in NYC but is expected to attend Naomi’s blowout 43rd birthday bash in Ibiza next month. The so-called Russian Donald Trump is not officially divorced from his wife Ekaterina, even though they separated in 1998, the Post reports. They have a daughter together. Campbell has been busier lately with her coaching duties on Oxygen’s The Face.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges