Naked Catering company is coming to Miami
Because what's a dinner party without naked servers?
A surefire way to spice up your next dinner party: Hire naked servers.
Los Angeles-based Naked Catering today announced an expansion to Miami, bringing to the Sunshine State bartenders and servers who flaunt their where-the-sun-don't-shine parts under a thin veil of body paint.
The outfit is run by Pieps LeBreton, who goes by Chef Extraordinaire and whose specialty is sushi.
Naked Catering is available for birthdays, bar mitzvahs and weddings. And rest assured, Chef Pieps will be looking for new talent in Miami; he says he's had lawyers, teachers and bus drivers work as his in-the-buff servers.
"You'd be surprised," he told the Queens Courier. "A lot of girls who you wouldn’t think would want to do it, want to do it."
To book: NakedCatering.com or 323-391-3073.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami