Naked Catering company is coming to Miami
Because what's a dinner party without naked servers?
A surefire way to spice up your next dinner party: Hire naked servers.
Los Angeles-based Naked Catering today announced an expansion to Miami, bringing to the Sunshine State bartenders and servers who flaunt their where-the-sun-don't-shine parts under a thin veil of body paint.
The outfit is run by Pieps LeBreton, who goes by Chef Extraordinaire and whose specialty is sushi.
Naked Catering is available for birthdays, bar mitzvahs and weddings. And rest assured, Chef Pieps will be looking for new talent in Miami; he says he's had lawyers, teachers and bus drivers work as his in-the-buff servers.
"You'd be surprised," he told the Queens Courier. "A lot of girls who you wouldn’t think would want to do it, want to do it."
To book: NakedCatering.com or 323-391-3073.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell