Naked Catering company is coming to Miami
Because what's a dinner party without naked servers?
A surefire way to spice up your next dinner party: Hire naked servers.
Los Angeles-based Naked Catering today announced an expansion to Miami, bringing to the Sunshine State bartenders and servers who flaunt their where-the-sun-don't-shine parts under a thin veil of body paint.
The outfit is run by Pieps LeBreton, who goes by Chef Extraordinaire and whose specialty is sushi.
Naked Catering is available for birthdays, bar mitzvahs and weddings. And rest assured, Chef Pieps will be looking for new talent in Miami; he says he's had lawyers, teachers and bus drivers work as his in-the-buff servers.
"You'd be surprised," he told the Queens Courier. "A lot of girls who you wouldn’t think would want to do it, want to do it."
To book: NakedCatering.com or 323-391-3073.
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef