Naked Catering company is coming to Miami
Because what's a dinner party without naked servers?
A surefire way to spice up your next dinner party: Hire naked servers.
Los Angeles-based Naked Catering today announced an expansion to Miami, bringing to the Sunshine State bartenders and servers who flaunt their where-the-sun-don't-shine parts under a thin veil of body paint.
The outfit is run by Pieps LeBreton, who goes by Chef Extraordinaire and whose specialty is sushi.
Naked Catering is available for birthdays, bar mitzvahs and weddings. And rest assured, Chef Pieps will be looking for new talent in Miami; he says he's had lawyers, teachers and bus drivers work as his in-the-buff servers.
"You'd be surprised," he told the Queens Courier. "A lot of girls who you wouldn’t think would want to do it, want to do it."
To book: NakedCatering.com or 323-391-3073.
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28