Naked Catering company is coming to Miami
Because what's a dinner party without naked servers?
A surefire way to spice up your next dinner party: Hire naked servers.
Los Angeles-based Naked Catering today announced an expansion to Miami, bringing to the Sunshine State bartenders and servers who flaunt their where-the-sun-don't-shine parts under a thin veil of body paint.
The outfit is run by Pieps LeBreton, who goes by Chef Extraordinaire and whose specialty is sushi.
Naked Catering is available for birthdays, bar mitzvahs and weddings. And rest assured, Chef Pieps will be looking for new talent in Miami; he says he's had lawyers, teachers and bus drivers work as his in-the-buff servers.
"You'd be surprised," he told the Queens Courier. "A lot of girls who you wouldn’t think would want to do it, want to do it."
To book: NakedCatering.com or 323-391-3073.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami