A nail polish to celebrate the royal baby
Her, royal watchers: The brand that celebrated Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal wedding by releasing a No More Waity Katie shade, is now gearing up for their baby by launching the limited-edition lacquer, Pitter Patter—referring to what many nagging, er, hopeful relatives often ask: "Will we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet soon?"
Of course, the British brand (known for their tongue-and-cheek polish names such as: Two Finger Salute, Union Jack Black and Tea With the Queen) is already baby-friendly too.
Like all of their lacquers it is free of harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, toluene, DBP or parabens.
But what makes it truly fit for a future queen or king? The color of course, which is a royal purple.
Available at GBS Beauty Stores throughout South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest