A nail polish to celebrate the royal baby
Her, royal watchers: The brand that celebrated Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal wedding by releasing a No More Waity Katie shade, is now gearing up for their baby by launching the limited-edition lacquer, Pitter Patter—referring to what many nagging, er, hopeful relatives often ask: "Will we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet soon?"
Of course, the British brand (known for their tongue-and-cheek polish names such as: Two Finger Salute, Union Jack Black and Tea With the Queen) is already baby-friendly too.
Like all of their lacquers it is free of harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, toluene, DBP or parabens.
But what makes it truly fit for a future queen or king? The color of course, which is a royal purple.
Available at GBS Beauty Stores throughout South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening