A nail polish to celebrate the royal baby
Her, royal watchers: The brand that celebrated Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal wedding by releasing a No More Waity Katie shade, is now gearing up for their baby by launching the limited-edition lacquer, Pitter Patter—referring to what many nagging, er, hopeful relatives often ask: "Will we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet soon?"
Of course, the British brand (known for their tongue-and-cheek polish names such as: Two Finger Salute, Union Jack Black and Tea With the Queen) is already baby-friendly too.
Like all of their lacquers it is free of harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, toluene, DBP or parabens.
But what makes it truly fit for a future queen or king? The color of course, which is a royal purple.
Available at GBS Beauty Stores throughout South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M