A nail polish to celebrate the royal baby
Her, royal watchers: The brand that celebrated Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal wedding by releasing a No More Waity Katie shade, is now gearing up for their baby by launching the limited-edition lacquer, Pitter Patter—referring to what many nagging, er, hopeful relatives often ask: "Will we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet soon?"
Of course, the British brand (known for their tongue-and-cheek polish names such as: Two Finger Salute, Union Jack Black and Tea With the Queen) is already baby-friendly too.
Like all of their lacquers it is free of harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, toluene, DBP or parabens.
But what makes it truly fit for a future queen or king? The color of course, which is a royal purple.
Available at GBS Beauty Stores throughout South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore