A nail polish to celebrate the royal baby
Her, royal watchers: The brand that celebrated Kate Middleton and Prince William's royal wedding by releasing a No More Waity Katie shade, is now gearing up for their baby by launching the limited-edition lacquer, Pitter Patter—referring to what many nagging, er, hopeful relatives often ask: "Will we hear the pitter patter of tiny feet soon?"
Of course, the British brand (known for their tongue-and-cheek polish names such as: Two Finger Salute, Union Jack Black and Tea With the Queen) is already baby-friendly too.
Like all of their lacquers it is free of harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, toluene, DBP or parabens.
But what makes it truly fit for a future queen or king? The color of course, which is a royal purple.
Available at GBS Beauty Stores throughout South Florida.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami