myYoga at mySpa
Enjoy the luxurious facilities of mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel after getting a good stretch at their myYoga classes.
myYoga at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
Tuesdays 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursdays 7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
$20 per class
Want access to the amenities at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel -- the Eucalyptus Steam Room, drench showers, dry sauna and the myFitness Studio? Head over on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings for myYoga, pay $20 and get a good stretch in, then the facilities are your playground.
This is not the Y, folks. Their locker rooms are classier than most hotels, with complimentary headphones, razors, combs, hair accessories and in case you forgot any of your workout amenities (like a sports bra), they have got you covered.
Spa Director Catherine Keeble will instruct the classes which both beginners and advanced yoga practicioners will find accomodating. Tuesday evening's class is topped off with a healthy organic cocktail, and Thursday morning participants will get a light breakfast with coffee and juices.
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25