myYoga at mySpa
Enjoy the luxurious facilities of mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel after getting a good stretch at their myYoga classes.
myYoga at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
Tuesdays 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursdays 7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
$20 per class
Want access to the amenities at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel -- the Eucalyptus Steam Room, drench showers, dry sauna and the myFitness Studio? Head over on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings for myYoga, pay $20 and get a good stretch in, then the facilities are your playground.
This is not the Y, folks. Their locker rooms are classier than most hotels, with complimentary headphones, razors, combs, hair accessories and in case you forgot any of your workout amenities (like a sports bra), they have got you covered.
Spa Director Catherine Keeble will instruct the classes which both beginners and advanced yoga practicioners will find accomodating. Tuesday evening's class is topped off with a healthy organic cocktail, and Thursday morning participants will get a light breakfast with coffee and juices.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration