myYoga at mySpa
Enjoy the luxurious facilities of mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel after getting a good stretch at their myYoga classes.
Want access to the amenities at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel -- the Eucalyptus Steam Room, drench showers, dry sauna and the myFitness Studio? Head over on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings for myYoga, pay $20 and get a good stretch in, then the facilities are your playground.
This is not the Y, folks. Their locker rooms are classier than most hotels, with complimentary headphones, razors, combs, hair accessories and in case you forgot any of your workout amenities (like a sports bra), they have got you covered.
Spa Director Catherine Keeble will instruct the classes which both beginners and advanced yoga practicioners will find accomodating. Tuesday evening's class is topped off with a healthy organic cocktail, and Thursday morning participants will get a light breakfast with coffee and juices.
myYoga at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
Tuesdays 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursdays 7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
$20 per class
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful