myYoga at mySpa
Enjoy the luxurious facilities of mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel after getting a good stretch at their myYoga classes.
myYoga at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
Tuesdays 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursdays 7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
$20 per class
Want access to the amenities at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel -- the Eucalyptus Steam Room, drench showers, dry sauna and the myFitness Studio? Head over on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings for myYoga, pay $20 and get a good stretch in, then the facilities are your playground.
This is not the Y, folks. Their locker rooms are classier than most hotels, with complimentary headphones, razors, combs, hair accessories and in case you forgot any of your workout amenities (like a sports bra), they have got you covered.
Spa Director Catherine Keeble will instruct the classes which both beginners and advanced yoga practicioners will find accomodating. Tuesday evening's class is topped off with a healthy organic cocktail, and Thursday morning participants will get a light breakfast with coffee and juices.
See and Do
- Free Halloween events, family theater & 10 picks for the week
- Miami Theater Center humanizes ‘Hedda Gabler’
- HESS Select South Beach Seafood Festival takes place Saturday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 24-26
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'