myYoga at mySpa
Enjoy the luxurious facilities of mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel after getting a good stretch at their myYoga classes.
myYoga at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
Tuesdays 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Thursdays 7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
$20 per class
Want access to the amenities at mySpa at the Intercontinental Hotel -- the Eucalyptus Steam Room, drench showers, dry sauna and the myFitness Studio? Head over on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings for myYoga, pay $20 and get a good stretch in, then the facilities are your playground.
This is not the Y, folks. Their locker rooms are classier than most hotels, with complimentary headphones, razors, combs, hair accessories and in case you forgot any of your workout amenities (like a sports bra), they have got you covered.
Spa Director Catherine Keeble will instruct the classes which both beginners and advanced yoga practicioners will find accomodating. Tuesday evening's class is topped off with a healthy organic cocktail, and Thursday morning participants will get a light breakfast with coffee and juices.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art