Mystery writer, Food University here Saturday
Joanne Fluke, creator of the Hannah Swensen series of food mysteries, signs and discusses her latest, Devil’s Food Cake Murder (Kensington, $24), at 2 p.m. Saturday at Books A Million, 12801 W. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-845-0862.
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants