Mystery writer, Food University here Saturday
Joanne Fluke, creator of the Hannah Swensen series of food mysteries, signs and discusses her latest, Devil’s Food Cake Murder (Kensington, $24), at 2 p.m. Saturday at Books A Million, 12801 W. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-845-0862.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink