Mýa Performs at Mansion
Grammy award winning songstress Mýa hits the stage at Mansion tonight!
She may have been runner up on Dancing with the Stars, but tonight the spotlight is on her, Grammy award winning songstress Mýa hits the stage at Mansion! She’s been putting out hits since she appeared on the scene in 1998 with her self titled album Mýa, topping the charts and putting this sexy, petite girl from D.C on the map. Her latest release Beauty and the Streets shows this sexy lady’s versatility and ability to keep coming back strong. Tonight she’ll be performing live at the hottest venue on a Wednesday night. Her kick-ass dance moves and out of control body will have you “Like Woah” as she hits the stage at International Wednesdays.
Mansion Wednesdays is where all the locals go for a great mix of open format that combines the best in hip hop with house, rock, and pop. Once Mýa does her thing resident DJ’s Ron Luna and Konflikt will keep the party hype. Tickets for this performance are available for $20 at WantTickets.com, this helps avoid any price increases at the door and the missions to get in. Table reservations are available and bottle specials like buy any bottle and get a complimentary one for free are also available with advance reservations. This is a strict 21 and over party and dress code; you have to work it. Another little tip to get in faster, guys come with girls, the doorman tend to give you a hassle when you come unescorted by females. With that said, all that’s left is to pick out my outfit for tonight; I’ll be rocking out with Mýa!
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week