MYA hosts ESCADA Marine Groove Fragrance Launch
MYA hosts ESCADA Marine Groove Fragrance Launch at LIV with sounds by DJ Rony Seikaly
Michael Capponi and Michael Martin invite you all to experience a night with international Interscope recording artist and Dancing with the Stars alum, MYA. She’s hosting the ESCADA Marine Groove Fragrance Launch release party going on at LIV nightclub on Saturday, March 13th. Resident DJ Rony Seikaly will provide the soundtrack for this star packed event. Doors open at 11pm, dress to impress; LIV is definitely the place to see and be scene. Don’t miss out on your chance to get in the mix with MYA. Head to the Fountainbleau have dinner at Blade, a drink at the 2009 Best Neighborhood Bar, Bleau Bar, then step inside to the lavish nightclub that emanates glamour; it’s all about LIV on Saturday nights.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color