My Milkshake Bliss
Coral Gables' My Yogurt Bliss launches the DIY milkshake
My Yogurt Bliss
1554 South Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables
Self-serve yogurt is the latest trend to sweep the dessert aisle. Grab a gigantic cup, serve yourself the yogurt of your choice and douse with your favorite topping combos. Yogurt is priced by weight, so the more you load on the pricier the treat becomes. Coral Gables-based My Yogurt Bliss takes the trend one step further with the launch of the make-your-own milkshake. Load the toppings & yogurt of your choice into a cup and watch as a staff member blends it all up. Get creative or opt for a suggested combo like Food Coma (chocolate yogurt, Nutella, M&Ms, peanut butter cups, brownies, cookie dough & condensed milk) or Bliss Tango (tart yogurt, strawberries, bananas, mango, kiwi, blackberries & granola). $.48 per ounce – happy blending!
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day