My Milkshake Bliss
Coral Gables' My Yogurt Bliss launches the DIY milkshake
My Yogurt Bliss
1554 South Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables
Self-serve yogurt is the latest trend to sweep the dessert aisle. Grab a gigantic cup, serve yourself the yogurt of your choice and douse with your favorite topping combos. Yogurt is priced by weight, so the more you load on the pricier the treat becomes. Coral Gables-based My Yogurt Bliss takes the trend one step further with the launch of the make-your-own milkshake. Load the toppings & yogurt of your choice into a cup and watch as a staff member blends it all up. Get creative or opt for a suggested combo like Food Coma (chocolate yogurt, Nutella, M&Ms, peanut butter cups, brownies, cookie dough & condensed milk) or Bliss Tango (tart yogurt, strawberries, bananas, mango, kiwi, blackberries & granola). $.48 per ounce – happy blending!
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?