My Milkshake Bliss
Coral Gables' My Yogurt Bliss launches the DIY milkshake
My Yogurt Bliss
1554 South Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables
Self-serve yogurt is the latest trend to sweep the dessert aisle. Grab a gigantic cup, serve yourself the yogurt of your choice and douse with your favorite topping combos. Yogurt is priced by weight, so the more you load on the pricier the treat becomes. Coral Gables-based My Yogurt Bliss takes the trend one step further with the launch of the make-your-own milkshake. Load the toppings & yogurt of your choice into a cup and watch as a staff member blends it all up. Get creative or opt for a suggested combo like Food Coma (chocolate yogurt, Nutella, M&Ms, peanut butter cups, brownies, cookie dough & condensed milk) or Bliss Tango (tart yogurt, strawberries, bananas, mango, kiwi, blackberries & granola). $.48 per ounce – happy blending!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami