My Milkshake Bliss
Coral Gables' My Yogurt Bliss launches the DIY milkshake
My Yogurt Bliss
1554 South Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables
Self-serve yogurt is the latest trend to sweep the dessert aisle. Grab a gigantic cup, serve yourself the yogurt of your choice and douse with your favorite topping combos. Yogurt is priced by weight, so the more you load on the pricier the treat becomes. Coral Gables-based My Yogurt Bliss takes the trend one step further with the launch of the make-your-own milkshake. Load the toppings & yogurt of your choice into a cup and watch as a staff member blends it all up. Get creative or opt for a suggested combo like Food Coma (chocolate yogurt, Nutella, M&Ms, peanut butter cups, brownies, cookie dough & condensed milk) or Bliss Tango (tart yogurt, strawberries, bananas, mango, kiwi, blackberries & granola). $.48 per ounce – happy blending!
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida