My Milkshake Bliss
Coral Gables' My Yogurt Bliss launches the DIY milkshake
Self-serve yogurt is the latest trend to sweep the dessert aisle. Grab a gigantic cup, serve yourself the yogurt of your choice and douse with your favorite topping combos. Yogurt is priced by weight, so the more you load on the pricier the treat becomes. Coral Gables-based My Yogurt Bliss takes the trend one step further with the launch of the make-your-own milkshake. Load the toppings & yogurt of your choice into a cup and watch as a staff member blends it all up. Get creative or opt for a suggested combo like Food Coma (chocolate yogurt, Nutella, M&Ms, peanut butter cups, brownies, cookie dough & condensed milk) or Bliss Tango (tart yogurt, strawberries, bananas, mango, kiwi, blackberries & granola). $.48 per ounce – happy blending!
My Yogurt Bliss
1554 South Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week