My Ceviche/George Stone Crab pre-stone crab season specials
Free sides, Key Lime pie and last season's ending prices
My Ceviche is kicking off the stone crab season with some pre-order specials starting Monday, October 8. Among them: for every two pounds of stone crab ordered, you'll get a free side dish. Orders of a minimum of 5 pounds or more stone crab as well as orders outside My Ceviche's delivery zone, will be shipped via stoner sister George Stone Crab and come with a free slice of Key Lime pie. Orders placed through either of the related restaurants will guarantee delivery of the crab by Tuesday, October 16, just one day after the season officially starts.
Pre-order prices will be at last season's ending price, "significantly lower than this season's opening price," they tell us. Those prices are $24.45 for medium, $35.45 for large, $43.95 for jumbo and $52.95 for colossal. Claws come from Marathon early on the 16th and will be available for pick-up, delivery and eat-in around noon on the 16th.
To place a pre-order for stone crab claws, go to www.MyCeviche.com or www.GeorgeStoneCrab.com, depending on the size of order and their location. Pre-order deals will be offered on orders placed between Monday, October 8 and Sunday, October 14. Stone crab season lasts from October 15 through May 15.
235 Washington Ave.
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name