My Ceviche/George Stone Crab pre-stone crab season specials
Free sides, Key Lime pie and last season's ending prices
My Ceviche is kicking off the stone crab season with some pre-order specials starting Monday, October 8. Among them: for every two pounds of stone crab ordered, you'll get a free side dish. Orders of a minimum of 5 pounds or more stone crab as well as orders outside My Ceviche's delivery zone, will be shipped via stoner sister George Stone Crab and come with a free slice of Key Lime pie. Orders placed through either of the related restaurants will guarantee delivery of the crab by Tuesday, October 16, just one day after the season officially starts.
Pre-order prices will be at last season's ending price, "significantly lower than this season's opening price," they tell us. Those prices are $24.45 for medium, $35.45 for large, $43.95 for jumbo and $52.95 for colossal. Claws come from Marathon early on the 16th and will be available for pick-up, delivery and eat-in around noon on the 16th.
To place a pre-order for stone crab claws, go to www.MyCeviche.com or www.GeorgeStoneCrab.com, depending on the size of order and their location. Pre-order deals will be offered on orders placed between Monday, October 8 and Sunday, October 14. Stone crab season lasts from October 15 through May 15.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space