My Ceviche Brickell opening Friday, March 29
New, larger location will offer indoor/outdoor/counter service
My Ceviche is now your ceviche if you happen to be in the Brickell area. Roger Duarte, founder and president of stone crab delivery service George Stone Crab, along with business partner, two-time James Beard Semifinalist Chef Sam Gorenstein, have just announced the opening of a second, much larger outpost of their South Beach smash hit at 1250 S. Miami Ave.
Opening Friday, March 29, the new 900 square-foot, 32-seat indoor/outdoor, counter service restaurant will house two beer selections ($3.95 each), one of which will rotate seasonal, craft and local brews; house made Micheladas will also be offered.
“We are simply elated to be opening our second location in this bustling neighborhood,” says Gorenstein. “Roger and I planned on expansion as soon as we knew we had a hit, and we both love the vibe and people in Brickell.”
Executive Chef/General Manager Tomas Prado, who hails from local kitchens such as The Bazaar by Jose Andres, DB Bistro Moderne and Café Boulud, will run the Brickell branch, offering the same menu plus a new Ceviche Bowl ($9.95), featuring your choice of ceviche on a bed of cilantro quinoa, coconut-Jasmine rice or mixed greens.
They'll also offer online ordering and, starting in April, delivery through all of downtown and Brickell with additional charges for Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne and Midtown.
1250 S. Miami Ave.
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown