My Ceviche Brickell opening Friday, March 29
New, larger location will offer indoor/outdoor/counter service
My Ceviche is now your ceviche if you happen to be in the Brickell area. Roger Duarte, founder and president of stone crab delivery service George Stone Crab, along with business partner, two-time James Beard Semifinalist Chef Sam Gorenstein, have just announced the opening of a second, much larger outpost of their South Beach smash hit at 1250 S. Miami Ave.
Opening Friday, March 29, the new 900 square-foot, 32-seat indoor/outdoor, counter service restaurant will house two beer selections ($3.95 each), one of which will rotate seasonal, craft and local brews; house made Micheladas will also be offered.
“We are simply elated to be opening our second location in this bustling neighborhood,” says Gorenstein. “Roger and I planned on expansion as soon as we knew we had a hit, and we both love the vibe and people in Brickell.”
Executive Chef/General Manager Tomas Prado, who hails from local kitchens such as The Bazaar by Jose Andres, DB Bistro Moderne and Café Boulud, will run the Brickell branch, offering the same menu plus a new Ceviche Bowl ($9.95), featuring your choice of ceviche on a bed of cilantro quinoa, coconut-Jasmine rice or mixed greens.
They'll also offer online ordering and, starting in April, delivery through all of downtown and Brickell with additional charges for Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne and Midtown.
- The Downstairs at Hotel Astor resurfaces on March 14
- Ex-China Grill, Lantao Kitchen chef Ferdinand Ortiz Jr. named Mister Collins' new Executive Chef
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian