Free food & $3 stone crab at My Ceviche block party
Free food? Yup. My Ceviche hooks you up.
235 Washington Ave.
On Tuesday, May 15, Sam Gorenstein's and Roger Duarte's My Ceviche will host an open to the public Grand Opening slash Last Day of Stone Crab Season Block Party, featuring $3 stone crab claws all day and night, and at night, free tastings of their ceviches and sides, Paulina's Pops, and assorted foodstuffs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March