Free food & $3 stone crab at My Ceviche block party
Free food? Yup. My Ceviche hooks you up.
235 Washington Ave.
On Tuesday, May 15, Sam Gorenstein's and Roger Duarte's My Ceviche will host an open to the public Grand Opening slash Last Day of Stone Crab Season Block Party, featuring $3 stone crab claws all day and night, and at night, free tastings of their ceviches and sides, Paulina's Pops, and assorted foodstuffs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami