Free food & $3 stone crab at My Ceviche block party
Free food? Yup. My Ceviche hooks you up.
235 Washington Ave.
On Tuesday, May 15, Sam Gorenstein's and Roger Duarte's My Ceviche will host an open to the public Grand Opening slash Last Day of Stone Crab Season Block Party, featuring $3 stone crab claws all day and night, and at night, free tastings of their ceviches and sides, Paulina's Pops, and assorted foodstuffs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed