Free food & $3 stone crab at My Ceviche block party
Free food? Yup. My Ceviche hooks you up.
235 Washington Ave.
On Tuesday, May 15, Sam Gorenstein's and Roger Duarte's My Ceviche will host an open to the public Grand Opening slash Last Day of Stone Crab Season Block Party, featuring $3 stone crab claws all day and night, and at night, free tastings of their ceviches and sides, Paulina's Pops, and assorted foodstuffs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.