Free food & $3 stone crab at My Ceviche block party
Free food? Yup. My Ceviche hooks you up.
235 Washington Ave.
On Tuesday, May 15, Sam Gorenstein's and Roger Duarte's My Ceviche will host an open to the public Grand Opening slash Last Day of Stone Crab Season Block Party, featuring $3 stone crab claws all day and night, and at night, free tastings of their ceviches and sides, Paulina's Pops, and assorted foodstuffs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo