The women's boutique boasts an industrial warehouse feel — peppered with feminine pieces.
The lowdown: There’s a new cool kid on the block in Wynwood — and their name is MVM Miami. “We offer modern, fresh clothing and accessories that fuse everyday essentials with Miami's culture of all things chic,” MVM Miami Owner Melissa Mosheim says.
The ‘hood: The shop is Nestled in Wynwood, which locals tout as “The Art District” and reasonably so — located on the fringes of the Design District and Midtown, it’s home to over 70 galleries and is peppered with hip shops.
The ambience: Think industrial with touch of repurposed glam. The 1,300-square-foot space is replete with customized built-in shelves, workshop-inspired wooden tables and opaque walls. Mosheim adds, “The clothing racks themselves are old air conditioning cooling converters from my family's scrap metal warehouses. The aluminum for the countertop comes from recycled aluminum from my family as well. All the other pieces are antiques that I found in local galleries.”
Highlights: Scoop up de rigueur women’s labels such as Michael Lauren, Mother, Elizabeth and James, Aiko, Torn by Ronny Kobo and more.
The owner says: “We’re unique because of the inspiring edit of expertly chosen clothing, jewelry and accessories with a range in pricing from approachable to upscale. We’re one of only a handful of multi-brand boutiques in the Wynwood area offering quality over quantity,” Mosheim adds.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District