A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
The "Artichoke Swing" is an Italian cocktail with Roberto Cavalli's signature flair
For a modern Italian moment at the end of a long meal at the new Cavalli Miami Restauarant & Lounge, reach for the "Artichoke Swing." Its most interesting component is the bitter Cynar, which is made from artichokes, but doesn’t taste entirely like the plant. The digestivo is more dynamic than that; it has more than a dozen botanicals and it’s revered for its ability to soothe. The mint, cucumber and celery bitters add to the uplifting essence and will set you straight for the next phase of your night (upstairs at Cavalli's lavish ultra lounge, of course).
“Artichoke Swing” by Lorenzo Cassano, bar manager
Cynar (Italian bitter liqueur), Absolut Elyx, Mint, Cucumber, Fee Brothers celery bitters
Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge, 150 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-695-4191
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend