The Ciccone Factory is looking for new talent
Musicians, here's your shot to be a reality star.
Madonna's little brother Christopher Ciccone is bringing The Ciccone Factory to town.
In the proposed series -- which kicked off Wednesday night at Bar 721 in Miami Beach -- Ciccone lines up wannabe performers with resources.
"The idea is to bring together photographers, musicians, artists, stylists and video directors and have them work toward a single goal of putting this person out on the club circuit," he says.
The actual concept is a little loose.
"It's essentially like a Warhol Factory for the 21st century with music as a base [to] assess what kind of talent is happening in Miami right now."
So will Madge drop by? The two had a falling out in 2008 after Chris, 49, penned the tell-all My Life With My Sister Madonna. They're better now. "We've gotten back to e-mail stage," Ciccone says of his iconic sibling. "She's busy opening up a bunch of gyms, but she's more than welcome to stop by. I know she's an inspiration to a lot of people."
Auditions start 10 p.m. Wednesdays at Bar 721, 721 N. Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; 305-573-0882.
On Our Radar
- Real Housewives of New Jersey star headed to South Florida
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami