The Ciccone Factory is looking for new talent
Auditions start 10 p.m. Wednesdays at Bar 721, 721 N. Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; 305-573-0882.
Musicians, here's your shot to be a reality star.
Madonna's little brother Christopher Ciccone is bringing The Ciccone Factory to town.
In the proposed series -- which kicked off Wednesday night at Bar 721 in Miami Beach -- Ciccone lines up wannabe performers with resources.
"The idea is to bring together photographers, musicians, artists, stylists and video directors and have them work toward a single goal of putting this person out on the club circuit," he says.
The actual concept is a little loose.
"It's essentially like a Warhol Factory for the 21st century with music as a base [to] assess what kind of talent is happening in Miami right now."
So will Madge drop by? The two had a falling out in 2008 after Chris, 49, penned the tell-all My Life With My Sister Madonna. They're better now. "We've gotten back to e-mail stage," Ciccone says of his iconic sibling. "She's busy opening up a bunch of gyms, but she's more than welcome to stop by. I know she's an inspiration to a lot of people."
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach