Musical stars to play Prelude at Arsht
Ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at Prelude bistro
Impresario Barton G will ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at his Prelude bistro at the Adrienne Arsht Center: a Tony-winning actress and three of theater's hottest gay leading men.
Karen Olivo, who won a 2009 Tony for her performance as Anita in the revival of West Side Story, sings Jan. 14 and 15; Gavin Creel, the Tony-nominated star of 2009's Hair revival, performs Jan. 21 and 22; and Bryan Batt, co-star of TV's Mad Men, sings Feb. 4 and 5. Tickets start at $95.
For more information, call 305-357-7900.
- Turkish delights fill the menu at Lokum in Miami Beach
- Craft Beer of the Week: Victory Helles Lager
- Spanish team goes for high-end Mediterranean food at Klima in Miami Beach
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Cay Café’s changing menu presents a stylish lunch option at DCOTA
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- Visa-O1 tosses extraordinary pizzas in South Beach
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs