Musical stars to play Prelude at Arsht
Ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at Prelude bistro
Impresario Barton G will ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at his Prelude bistro at the Adrienne Arsht Center: a Tony-winning actress and three of theater's hottest gay leading men.
Karen Olivo, who won a 2009 Tony for her performance as Anita in the revival of West Side Story, sings Jan. 14 and 15; Gavin Creel, the Tony-nominated star of 2009's Hair revival, performs Jan. 21 and 22; and Bryan Batt, co-star of TV's Mad Men, sings Feb. 4 and 5. Tickets start at $95.
For more information, call 305-357-7900.
- Where to eat in Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Why this iconic South Beach Italian spot changed locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee: