Musical stars to play Prelude at Arsht
Ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at Prelude bistro
Impresario Barton G will ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at his Prelude bistro at the Adrienne Arsht Center: a Tony-winning actress and three of theater's hottest gay leading men.
Karen Olivo, who won a 2009 Tony for her performance as Anita in the revival of West Side Story, sings Jan. 14 and 15; Gavin Creel, the Tony-nominated star of 2009's Hair revival, performs Jan. 21 and 22; and Bryan Batt, co-star of TV's Mad Men, sings Feb. 4 and 5. Tickets start at $95.
For more information, call 305-357-7900.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- International sushi chain opens first U.S. spot — on South Beach
- Miami Herald Top 10: Alloy among 2016's best-reviewed restaurants
- Here are four new Miami, Beach restaurants to try this month
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day