Musical stars to play Prelude at Arsht
Ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at Prelude bistro
Impresario Barton G will ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at his Prelude bistro at the Adrienne Arsht Center: a Tony-winning actress and three of theater's hottest gay leading men.
Karen Olivo, who won a 2009 Tony for her performance as Anita in the revival of West Side Story, sings Jan. 14 and 15; Gavin Creel, the Tony-nominated star of 2009's Hair revival, performs Jan. 21 and 22; and Bryan Batt, co-star of TV's Mad Men, sings Feb. 4 and 5. Tickets start at $95.
For more information, call 305-357-7900.
- Outrageous desserts and American classics at Sugar Factory
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Burrito San rolls oversize sushi in downtown Miami
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine