Musical stars to play Prelude at Arsht
Ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at Prelude bistro
Impresario Barton G will ring in the New Year with a lineup of Broadway stars at his Prelude bistro at the Adrienne Arsht Center: a Tony-winning actress and three of theater's hottest gay leading men.
Karen Olivo, who won a 2009 Tony for her performance as Anita in the revival of West Side Story, sings Jan. 14 and 15; Gavin Creel, the Tony-nominated star of 2009's Hair revival, performs Jan. 21 and 22; and Bryan Batt, co-star of TV's Mad Men, sings Feb. 4 and 5. Tickets start at $95.
For more information, call 305-357-7900.
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- 2.5 stars for Il Mulino's "Italian-American razzle dazzle: in Sunny Isles
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Paula DaSilva hosts a three-month "Spring Awakening" brunch series at 3030 Ocean
- SAIA celebrates National Noodle Month with 25% off pad Thai shrimp
- Buns & Buns serves up bread-based dishes with gastropub leanings in South Miami
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Miami's La Tour Eiffel bistro transports you to Paris
- 2.5 stars for Big Fish on Miami's Upper East Side