Musical Nights at the Newport
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m so get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
By Solange Reyner
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes with his band at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m. So get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
Come on folks - really - it's not that far!
The show is the first of Newport's 3-show gig. It all takes place at indoor restaurant Kitchen 305, which - by the way - has some great ladies nights specials every Wednesday.
Here are the future performers:
Sammy Figueroa on Sunday, October 18th and DJ Le Spam & Spam All-Stars on Friday, November 27th.
Sheesh, I forgot to mention the best part. There's no cover!
16701 Collins Ave.,
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Cauley Square is a hidden gem in Miami
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach