Musical Nights at the Newport
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m so get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
16701 Collins Ave.,
By Solange Reyner
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes with his band at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m. So get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
Come on folks - really - it's not that far!
The show is the first of Newport's 3-show gig. It all takes place at indoor restaurant Kitchen 305, which - by the way - has some great ladies nights specials every Wednesday.
Here are the future performers:
Sammy Figueroa on Sunday, October 18th and DJ Le Spam & Spam All-Stars on Friday, November 27th.
Sheesh, I forgot to mention the best part. There's no cover!
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida