Musical Nights at the Newport
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m so get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
16701 Collins Ave.,
By Solange Reyner
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes with his band at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m. So get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
Come on folks - really - it's not that far!
The show is the first of Newport's 3-show gig. It all takes place at indoor restaurant Kitchen 305, which - by the way - has some great ladies nights specials every Wednesday.
Here are the future performers:
Sammy Figueroa on Sunday, October 18th and DJ Le Spam & Spam All-Stars on Friday, November 27th.
Sheesh, I forgot to mention the best part. There's no cover!
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest