Musical Nights at the Newport
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m so get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
16701 Collins Ave.,
By Solange Reyner
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes with his band at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m. So get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
Come on folks - really - it's not that far!
The show is the first of Newport's 3-show gig. It all takes place at indoor restaurant Kitchen 305, which - by the way - has some great ladies nights specials every Wednesday.
Here are the future performers:
Sammy Figueroa on Sunday, October 18th and DJ Le Spam & Spam All-Stars on Friday, November 27th.
Sheesh, I forgot to mention the best part. There's no cover!
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15