Musical Nights at the Newport
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m so get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
16701 Collins Ave.,
By Solange Reyner
Local artist Jacob Jeffries will be crooning out some of his tunes with his band at the Newport tonight starting at 8 p.m. So get on A1A and drive north til you get to Sunny Isles.
Come on folks - really - it's not that far!
The show is the first of Newport's 3-show gig. It all takes place at indoor restaurant Kitchen 305, which - by the way - has some great ladies nights specials every Wednesday.
Here are the future performers:
Sammy Figueroa on Sunday, October 18th and DJ Le Spam & Spam All-Stars on Friday, November 27th.
Sheesh, I forgot to mention the best part. There's no cover!
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14