Music stars turn out for SunFest
In West Palm Beach
Want to hear some great music and see some of the biggest names in the biz? Go north. SunFest, the annual talent throwdown through May 4 along the Flagler waterfront in downtown West Palm Beach, has quite the lineup, according to the The Palm Beach Post.
Friday night features hitmakers The Goo Goo Dolls on the Ford Stage. Responsible for some of the most karaoke friendly songs of the past two decades, their hits include “Iris,” “Better Days,” and “Name.” Also on tap: Young The Giant of “Cough Syrup” fame and hip-hop’s j. Cole.
Robin Thicke already hit the Ford stage on Thursday with his “Blurred Lines,” “Lost Without U” and more. We haven't heard about any scandalous behavior -- yet.
For tickets and more info go to SunFest.com
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore