Music stars turn out for SunFest
In West Palm Beach
Want to hear some great music and see some of the biggest names in the biz? Go north. SunFest, the annual talent throwdown through May 4 along the Flagler waterfront in downtown West Palm Beach, has quite the lineup, according to the The Palm Beach Post.
Friday night features hitmakers The Goo Goo Dolls on the Ford Stage. Responsible for some of the most karaoke friendly songs of the past two decades, their hits include “Iris,” “Better Days,” and “Name.” Also on tap: Young The Giant of “Cough Syrup” fame and hip-hop’s j. Cole.
Robin Thicke already hit the Ford stage on Thursday with his “Blurred Lines,” “Lost Without U” and more. We haven't heard about any scandalous behavior -- yet.
For tickets and more info go to SunFest.com
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central