Music stars turn out for SunFest
In West Palm Beach
Want to hear some great music and see some of the biggest names in the biz? Go north. SunFest, the annual talent throwdown through May 4 along the Flagler waterfront in downtown West Palm Beach, has quite the lineup, according to the The Palm Beach Post.
Friday night features hitmakers The Goo Goo Dolls on the Ford Stage. Responsible for some of the most karaoke friendly songs of the past two decades, their hits include “Iris,” “Better Days,” and “Name.” Also on tap: Young The Giant of “Cough Syrup” fame and hip-hop’s j. Cole.
Robin Thicke already hit the Ford stage on Thursday with his “Blurred Lines,” “Lost Without U” and more. We haven't heard about any scandalous behavior -- yet.
For tickets and more info go to SunFest.com
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami