Music stars turn out for SunFest
In West Palm Beach
Want to hear some great music and see some of the biggest names in the biz? Go north. SunFest, the annual talent throwdown through May 4 along the Flagler waterfront in downtown West Palm Beach, has quite the lineup, according to the The Palm Beach Post.
Friday night features hitmakers The Goo Goo Dolls on the Ford Stage. Responsible for some of the most karaoke friendly songs of the past two decades, their hits include “Iris,” “Better Days,” and “Name.” Also on tap: Young The Giant of “Cough Syrup” fame and hip-hop’s j. Cole.
Robin Thicke already hit the Ford stage on Thursday with his “Blurred Lines,” “Lost Without U” and more. We haven't heard about any scandalous behavior -- yet.
For tickets and more info go to SunFest.com
On Our Radar
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA