Music stars turn out for SunFest
In West Palm Beach
Want to hear some great music and see some of the biggest names in the biz? Go north. SunFest, the annual talent throwdown through May 4 along the Flagler waterfront in downtown West Palm Beach, has quite the lineup, according to the The Palm Beach Post.
Friday night features hitmakers The Goo Goo Dolls on the Ford Stage. Responsible for some of the most karaoke friendly songs of the past two decades, their hits include “Iris,” “Better Days,” and “Name.” Also on tap: Young The Giant of “Cough Syrup” fame and hip-hop’s j. Cole.
Robin Thicke already hit the Ford stage on Thursday with his “Blurred Lines,” “Lost Without U” and more. We haven't heard about any scandalous behavior -- yet.
For tickets and more info go to SunFest.com
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud