Music stars turn out for Pharrell's wedding party
Party in the garden! Pharrell Williams celebrated his August wedding to designer/ model/muse Helen Lasichanh Saturday night right under our noses, according to multuple media outlets.
The singer-songwriter-producer had sent out the invites for guests to attend his bash at the National Tropical Botanical Garden, the Kampong, in Coconut Grove.
The couple, who have a 4-year-old son Rocket Man Williams, married in secret in France in August.
Guests rumored to be in attendance: Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, who BL collaborator Robin Thicke, David Guetta and Gwen Stefani.
Us Weekly reports Usher and Busta Rhymes performed a mini concert.
Celeb shooter Terry Richardson took photos aboard the couple's yacht before the ceremony.
Let's hope they last longer than most Hollywood marriages.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie