Music stars turn out for Pharrell's wedding party
Party in the garden! Pharrell Williams celebrated his August wedding to designer/ model/muse Helen Lasichanh Saturday night right under our noses, according to multuple media outlets.
The singer-songwriter-producer had sent out the invites for guests to attend his bash at the National Tropical Botanical Garden, the Kampong, in Coconut Grove.
The couple, who have a 4-year-old son Rocket Man Williams, married in secret in France in August.
Guests rumored to be in attendance: Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, who BL collaborator Robin Thicke, David Guetta and Gwen Stefani.
Us Weekly reports Usher and Busta Rhymes performed a mini concert.
Celeb shooter Terry Richardson took photos aboard the couple's yacht before the ceremony.
Let's hope they last longer than most Hollywood marriages.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again