Music stars turn out for Pharrell's wedding party
Party in the garden! Pharrell Williams celebrated his August wedding to designer/ model/muse Helen Lasichanh Saturday night right under our noses, according to multuple media outlets.
The singer-songwriter-producer had sent out the invites for guests to attend his bash at the National Tropical Botanical Garden, the Kampong, in Coconut Grove.
The couple, who have a 4-year-old son Rocket Man Williams, married in secret in France in August.
Guests rumored to be in attendance: Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, who BL collaborator Robin Thicke, David Guetta and Gwen Stefani.
Us Weekly reports Usher and Busta Rhymes performed a mini concert.
Celeb shooter Terry Richardson took photos aboard the couple's yacht before the ceremony.
Let's hope they last longer than most Hollywood marriages.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz