Museums on Us gives locals a free pass
Museums on Us gives locals a free pass to many of our finest cultural institutions.
If you have a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card then you can hit up a number of Miami's museums gratis this Saturday and Sunday (Aug.4-5). Particpating venues include the following cultural institutions:
Bass Museum of Art
IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame & Museum
Miami Art Museum
Miami Children’s Museum
Miami Science Museum
Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
For more details visit www.museums.bankofamerica.com.
See and Do
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Hard times hit the American Dream in Zoetic Stage’s ‘Detroit’