Museums on Us gives locals a free pass
Museums on Us gives locals a free pass to many of our finest cultural institutions.
If you have a Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card then you can hit up a number of Miami's museums gratis this Saturday and Sunday (Aug.4-5). Particpating venues include the following cultural institutions:
Bass Museum of Art
IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame & Museum
Miami Art Museum
Miami Children’s Museum
Miami Science Museum
Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale
Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
For more details visit www.museums.bankofamerica.com.
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- South Florida Firefighters Calendar is a family affair
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit