Museum fun, class freebies, the Wizard of Oz & 15 other fun things to do with the kids this week
Munchkin Fun's guide to museum fun, class freebies, the Wizard of Oz & 15 other fun things to do with the kids this week
Hope everyone had a great long weekend and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather! Lots of fun on tap for this short week…
WIN TICKETS TO FUN & FIT AS A FAMILY
Bite into something delicious this weekend - we’re giving away four free tickets to Fun & Fit as a Family at Jungle Island! The South Beach Wine & Food Festival event is loaded with cooking demos, tasty samples and outdoor fun. Click here to enter to win four tickets to Saturday’s fun.
Treat kids 5-12 to a $10 Saturday art class at CIFO, take the stage with an "All Kids Included" sensory-friendly performance of the Wizard of Oz, shop homegrown eats at the Sunset Harbor farmers market or get fit with a basketball clinic at Coral Park Sr High. Click here to get all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Go gardening with Miss Lola in North Miami, demo a free Artists at Play or baby & me class at Play In, read to Martha & her dog friends at Miami Beach Library, check out family yoga in Wynwood or get bookish with Wally Schwellberry at Books & Books Coral Gables. Click here to get all the details.
DISCOVER A MUSEUM
Celebrate Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day at the Museum of Science, get crafty in Saturday art storytime at the Perez Art Museum Miami, join the fun at the Bass Museum’s family day or flex your creative muscles at HistoryMiami’s parent and child Junkano costume making workshop. Click here to get all the details.
PLAN AHEAD - THE 2014 EARLY BIRD CAMP GUIDE IS LIVE
The early bird gets the worm - and a spot at one of Miami’s best camps. Plan ahead & sign your munchkin up for camp today using our 2014 Early Bird Summer Guide, presented by Miami Children’s Museum. Click here to start planning today.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’