Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
Pérez Art Museum Miami director hosting May 13 wine dinner at db Bistro Moderne.
Dying to hear the inside scoop on that whole Ai Weiwei vase debacle at Pérez Art Museum Miami?
Want to pair the story with a lovely dish of spring lamb with porcini mushrooms, fava beans and romesco sauce?
Or perhaps you'd rather hear what it's like sharing a name with a classic cocktail?
Whichever you prefer, you may have a shot at both at db Bistro Moderne Miami's wine dinner series on May 13 hosted by PAMM director Thom Collins.
Collins, an arts administrator, art historian, educator, author and oenophile, will "be facilitating a variety of conversations about art and culture," according to a rep. Collins also worked with executive chef Jason Pringle to pair the wines.
db Bistro Moderne Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami
- Peekytoe crab, coconut, charred pineapple, sweet potato
- Sautéed calamari, tomato, basil, bottarga
- Spring lamb, porcini, fava beans, romesco
- Peach melba, poached peaches, raspberry, Chantilly almond ice cream
Tickets: $125 (includes tax and tip)
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"