Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
Pérez Art Museum Miami director hosting May 13 wine dinner at db Bistro Moderne.
db Bistro Moderne Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami
- Peekytoe crab, coconut, charred pineapple, sweet potato
- Sautéed calamari, tomato, basil, bottarga
- Spring lamb, porcini, fava beans, romesco
- Peach melba, poached peaches, raspberry, Chantilly almond ice cream
Tickets: $125 (includes tax and tip)
Dying to hear the inside scoop on that whole Ai Weiwei vase debacle at Pérez Art Museum Miami?
Want to pair the story with a lovely dish of spring lamb with porcini mushrooms, fava beans and romesco sauce?
Or perhaps you'd rather hear what it's like sharing a name with a classic cocktail?
Whichever you prefer, you may have a shot at both at db Bistro Moderne Miami's wine dinner series on May 13 hosted by PAMM director Thom Collins.
Collins, an arts administrator, art historian, educator, author and oenophile, will "be facilitating a variety of conversations about art and culture," according to a rep. Collins also worked with executive chef Jason Pringle to pair the wines.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach