Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
Pérez Art Museum Miami director hosting May 13 wine dinner at db Bistro Moderne.
db Bistro Moderne Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami
- Peekytoe crab, coconut, charred pineapple, sweet potato
- Sautéed calamari, tomato, basil, bottarga
- Spring lamb, porcini, fava beans, romesco
- Peach melba, poached peaches, raspberry, Chantilly almond ice cream
Tickets: $125 (includes tax and tip)
Dying to hear the inside scoop on that whole Ai Weiwei vase debacle at Pérez Art Museum Miami?
Want to pair the story with a lovely dish of spring lamb with porcini mushrooms, fava beans and romesco sauce?
Or perhaps you'd rather hear what it's like sharing a name with a classic cocktail?
Whichever you prefer, you may have a shot at both at db Bistro Moderne Miami's wine dinner series on May 13 hosted by PAMM director Thom Collins.
Collins, an arts administrator, art historian, educator, author and oenophile, will "be facilitating a variety of conversations about art and culture," according to a rep. Collins also worked with executive chef Jason Pringle to pair the wines.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto