Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
Pérez Art Museum Miami director hosting May 13 wine dinner at db Bistro Moderne.
db Bistro Moderne Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami
- Peekytoe crab, coconut, charred pineapple, sweet potato
- Sautéed calamari, tomato, basil, bottarga
- Spring lamb, porcini, fava beans, romesco
- Peach melba, poached peaches, raspberry, Chantilly almond ice cream
Tickets: $125 (includes tax and tip)
Dying to hear the inside scoop on that whole Ai Weiwei vase debacle at Pérez Art Museum Miami?
Want to pair the story with a lovely dish of spring lamb with porcini mushrooms, fava beans and romesco sauce?
Or perhaps you'd rather hear what it's like sharing a name with a classic cocktail?
Whichever you prefer, you may have a shot at both at db Bistro Moderne Miami's wine dinner series on May 13 hosted by PAMM director Thom Collins.
Collins, an arts administrator, art historian, educator, author and oenophile, will "be facilitating a variety of conversations about art and culture," according to a rep. Collins also worked with executive chef Jason Pringle to pair the wines.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March