Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
Pérez Art Museum Miami director hosting May 13 wine dinner at db Bistro Moderne.
db Bistro Moderne Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami
- Peekytoe crab, coconut, charred pineapple, sweet potato
- Sautéed calamari, tomato, basil, bottarga
- Spring lamb, porcini, fava beans, romesco
- Peach melba, poached peaches, raspberry, Chantilly almond ice cream
Tickets: $125 (includes tax and tip)
Dying to hear the inside scoop on that whole Ai Weiwei vase debacle at Pérez Art Museum Miami?
Want to pair the story with a lovely dish of spring lamb with porcini mushrooms, fava beans and romesco sauce?
Or perhaps you'd rather hear what it's like sharing a name with a classic cocktail?
Whichever you prefer, you may have a shot at both at db Bistro Moderne Miami's wine dinner series on May 13 hosted by PAMM director Thom Collins.
Collins, an arts administrator, art historian, educator, author and oenophile, will "be facilitating a variety of conversations about art and culture," according to a rep. Collins also worked with executive chef Jason Pringle to pair the wines.
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami