Muse Beauty Suite
The Sagamore adds a muse to its brimming collection with Muse Beauty Suite.
The lowdown: The Art Hotel, The Sagamore, just received a colossal dose of Zen in the form Muse Beauty Suite. The 500-square-foot suite is the latest venture of entrepreneur Sabrina Badeaux and offers hotel guests a spate of signature hair and beauty services, body treatments and more.
“I am thrilled to announce the addition of Muse Beauty Suite to our hotel,” General Manager of the Sagamore Brian Vujnovic says. “Sabrina’s team offers an unsurpassed level of service and beauty prowess, and we know that the partnership will be a great success," he adds.
The ‘hood: The beauty haven is nestled on the Sagamore’s second floor, overlooking the pool and beach.
The vibe: Ah, that view! The suite boasts sweeping scenes of the ocean. A two-tier mani/pedi station, private massage bungalow and lounge furniture beckon guests to sit back and relax.
The highlights: Indulge in massages, reflexology, facials, full-body waxing, hair services, makeup, eyelash extensions, manicures, pedicures and more all performed by a professional staff of licensed therapists, expert stylists and master aestheticians.
“I am honored to partner with the Sagamore on my latest venture and look forward to providing their guests the ultimate in beauty care treatments, within this dramatic oceanfront oasis, that is now our spa,” Owner Badeaux says.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get 20% off one service within two weeks of this article's publishing date.
Muse Beauty Suite at The Sagamore
1671 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
(305) 535-8088 extension 2246
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas