Join actress/writer Barbara Fox at the Bakehouse Art Complex this Thursday, October 29th, for an interactive murder mystery.
Bakehouse Art Complex
561 NW 32nd St
By Solange Reyner
It's an interactive murder mystery - with you as a detective. Join actress/writer Barbara Fox at the Bakehouse Art Complex this Thursday, October 29th, in "The Art of Murder." It's an interactive presentation that starts at 7 p.m. where the audience participates - a member in the crowd is guilty, but no one knows who committed the crime until the end.
In search for murder clues, the audience asks questions, shares information and visits the other artist studios in the complex. There's refreshments and an opportunity to meet the artists at the end.
Tickets are $20 for non-members, $15 if you belong.
Reserve with Barbara at 305-864-2430, or email email@example.com.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17