Join actress/writer Barbara Fox at the Bakehouse Art Complex this Thursday, October 29th, for an interactive murder mystery.
Bakehouse Art Complex
561 NW 32nd St
By Solange Reyner
It's an interactive murder mystery - with you as a detective. Join actress/writer Barbara Fox at the Bakehouse Art Complex this Thursday, October 29th, in "The Art of Murder." It's an interactive presentation that starts at 7 p.m. where the audience participates - a member in the crowd is guilty, but no one knows who committed the crime until the end.
In search for murder clues, the audience asks questions, shares information and visits the other artist studios in the complex. There's refreshments and an opportunity to meet the artists at the end.
Tickets are $20 for non-members, $15 if you belong.
Reserve with Barbara at 305-864-2430, or email email@example.com.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden