Join actress/writer Barbara Fox at the Bakehouse Art Complex this Thursday, October 29th, for an interactive murder mystery.
Bakehouse Art Complex
561 NW 32nd St
By Solange Reyner
It's an interactive murder mystery - with you as a detective. Join actress/writer Barbara Fox at the Bakehouse Art Complex this Thursday, October 29th, in "The Art of Murder." It's an interactive presentation that starts at 7 p.m. where the audience participates - a member in the crowd is guilty, but no one knows who committed the crime until the end.
In search for murder clues, the audience asks questions, shares information and visits the other artist studios in the complex. There's refreshments and an opportunity to meet the artists at the end.
Tickets are $20 for non-members, $15 if you belong.
Reserve with Barbara at 305-864-2430, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web