MunchkinFun.com's 23 fun things to do with kids Nov 4-10
Freebie fun, practical parenting advice & a princess party
Make music & instruments with Miami’s famed Mr Dream, save big & score a month of fun with a $50 trial pass at My Gym Kendall (same deal is also available at My Gym Coral Gables), prep for teacher planning day with a Friday mini camp at Play-In, head to Pinecrest Gardens for a family movie night & flashlight tour or explore the 73rd annual Ramble Festival at Fairchild. Click here to get all the details.
Sing, dance & live a princess fantasy as Rapunzel comes to Jumpin Jelly Beans Wednesday (Nov 6). Munchkins of all ages will love hanging with Rapunzel, listening to stories & singing her songs. The fun runs from 4:30-5:30 and is just $10 - a perfect afternoon treat! Click here to book.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Get the Halloween candy out of your house at a candy buy back in Kendall, get creative at the monthly Lego build in Aventura, treat the kids to an al fresco sceening of Willy Wonka (the 1971 version) on Miami Beach, say hi to Santa at Dolphin Mall (how is it this time of year already!?!?), check out family day in the Gables or explore a national park for free. Click here to get all teh details.
It’s a crazy world out there. Make sure your little is ready by developing his Emotional Intelligence. Spend Thursday evening with The Nest at the Children’s Exchange and learn how to help your little one understand & manage her feelings. It’s one night of your life and a lasting gift for your child. You’ll leave feeling prepared, equipped and ready to start implementing Friday morning. $20 per person, click here to book.
Get events, date night ideas, first dibs on classes & freebies and the goodness of Munchkin Fun 7 days of week on Facebook - click here to join us!
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs