MunchkinFun.com's 23 fun things to do with kids Nov 18-24
Chanukah parties, kids open mic night & freebie fun - MunchkinFun.com's 23 fun things to do with kids Nov 18-24
Happy new week! We’ve got an early holiday gift for you - you can now buy most of the activities featured in Munchkin Fun newsletters directly from your phone! Find something fun to do, click the link, book your spot & enjoy the time with your munchkin. We take orders 24/7 via smart phone, laptop or tablet. Life is crazy enough - streamline the logistics.
Start the Chanukah party early with rides, carnival games, Ziggy the Clown, arts & crafts, basketball tournaments and a holiday bazaar on Sunday (Nov 24). The fun runs from 12-4pm at the Miami Beach JCC. Click here to buy a $50 family pass (parents & children) and here to buy a $10 individual adult pass.
Party with My Gym Aventura at MyMo’s Birthday Bash Monday, take a Tuesday morning Zumbnini class with your little one, check out TedXYouth@Miami at the Arsht Center, treat the kids to a campfire & night hike in North Miami, make music & recycled art with Miami’s famed Mr. Dream, book a $15 private swim lesson on Miami Beach or start the Thanksgiving party early with a Friday afternoon pow wow party in the Grove. Click here for all the details.
Got a star at home? Sign him or her up for Open Mic Night at Rising Stars Studio this Saturday. The Kendall/Falls area theater (cutest place ever!) invites kids 6-12 to sing & dance their hearts out. All skill levels & genres are welcome - jugglers, actors, magicians, singers & everyone in between. It’s a unique night, definitely one not to miss! Tickets are $5 for performers & spectators - click here to buy.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Catch an al fresco movie on Miami Beach; treat the kids to puppets, music, face painting & storytellers at the Miami Book Fair; celebrate Chanukah with the Open Tent at MIami Beach’s Muss Park; or enter to win free tickets to Madeline’s Christmas at Actors’ Playhouse. Click here for all the details.
Do something new this week. Kids 3-12 and moms, dads and grandparents are invited for 90 minutes of painting, stories, songs & snacks. You & your little one will share a canvas. Devos Art Academy is a sparkling new studio on 41st St in Miami Beach and they’re partnering with Munchkin Fun to create this exclusive offer. Classes are available Nov 24 and Dec 8 from 9:30-11am for $15 each, click here to book.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week