Munchkin Fun's top 15 picks for Miami family fun this week
Dora, cookie decorating, campfires and snow games - Munchkin Fun's top picks
By Munchkin Fun
Hope everyone had a great weekend & winter break is off to a great start. Lots of fun to keep you busy this week…
Treat kids to a Ticklish Elmer show at My Gym Aventura, catch a showing of How the Grinch Stole Christmas at MCM, explore with Dora at Jumping Jelly Beans in Hallandale Beach, have a family campfire & night hike in North Miami or get crafty at a Mommy, Daddy & Me art class in Downtown Miami. Click here for all the details.
We love a good winter camp. Three to seven hours of munchkin art, cooking, games, sports and entertainment while mom works, runs errands or relaxes. Mom tip - not ready to commit to a week or a full day? Most camps offer daily full or half-day options. Check out our eight under $50 or click here for a list of winter camps in the Miami area.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Decorate cookies on South Beach, check out the ultimate ice palace at Dolphin Mall, enjoy crafts & games at family day at the Jewish Museum, rock out with Dan Zanes at the Arsht Center or check out a Friday night movie in North Beach. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games
- Steve Martin and Martin Short bring 'A Very Stupid Conversation' to Hard Rock
- Freebie fun, cake & - Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for the week
- Festival of Flamenco Song returns to Arsht Center