Munchkin Fun's top 15 picks for Miami family fun this week
Dora, cookie decorating, campfires and snow games - Munchkin Fun's top picks
By Munchkin Fun
Hope everyone had a great weekend & winter break is off to a great start. Lots of fun to keep you busy this week…
Treat kids to a Ticklish Elmer show at My Gym Aventura, catch a showing of How the Grinch Stole Christmas at MCM, explore with Dora at Jumping Jelly Beans in Hallandale Beach, have a family campfire & night hike in North Miami or get crafty at a Mommy, Daddy & Me art class in Downtown Miami. Click here for all the details.
We love a good winter camp. Three to seven hours of munchkin art, cooking, games, sports and entertainment while mom works, runs errands or relaxes. Mom tip - not ready to commit to a week or a full day? Most camps offer daily full or half-day options. Check out our eight under $50 or click here for a list of winter camps in the Miami area.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Decorate cookies on South Beach, check out the ultimate ice palace at Dolphin Mall, enjoy crafts & games at family day at the Jewish Museum, rock out with Dan Zanes at the Arsht Center or check out a Friday night movie in North Beach. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more