Munchkin Fun's top 15 picks for Miami family fun this week
Dora, cookie decorating, campfires and snow games - Munchkin Fun's top picks
By Munchkin Fun
Hope everyone had a great weekend & winter break is off to a great start. Lots of fun to keep you busy this week…
Treat kids to a Ticklish Elmer show at My Gym Aventura, catch a showing of How the Grinch Stole Christmas at MCM, explore with Dora at Jumping Jelly Beans in Hallandale Beach, have a family campfire & night hike in North Miami or get crafty at a Mommy, Daddy & Me art class in Downtown Miami. Click here for all the details.
We love a good winter camp. Three to seven hours of munchkin art, cooking, games, sports and entertainment while mom works, runs errands or relaxes. Mom tip - not ready to commit to a week or a full day? Most camps offer daily full or half-day options. Check out our eight under $50 or click here for a list of winter camps in the Miami area.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Decorate cookies on South Beach, check out the ultimate ice palace at Dolphin Mall, enjoy crafts & games at family day at the Jewish Museum, rock out with Dan Zanes at the Arsht Center or check out a Friday night movie in North Beach. Click here for all the details.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016