Munchkin Fun's kids guide to Art Basel 2013
Art Basel isn’t just for adults - check out Munchkin Fun's picks for a family-friendly Art Basel Miami Beach 2013…
Art Basel isn’t just for adults - check out these family-friendly events for Art Basel Miami Beach 2013…
- Get crafty at Genius Jones! Kids will make art with Veronica Pesantes while enjoying music by The French Horn and baked goods by True Loaf. RSVP required as space is limited, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explore a different set of artists at Le Petit Papillon's annual “Everyone’s An Artist” exhibit Dec 6 from 6-8pm. Parents and children are invited to tour student artistic and literary works; enjoy performances by mimes & fire throwers; and rock out to a musical DJ competition; and feast on snacks & refreshments.
- Bring the munchkins to browse Art Public, a series of outdoor sculptures, interventions and performances presented by Art Basel and the Bass Museum.
- Explore Art Basel while your munchkins get crafty with Miami Children’s Museum courtesy of Art Kids. Parents can enjoy the art while kids four and up participate on-site interactive arts programming for up to three hours. Free with Basel admission, reserve at 305-373-5437 ext 126 or email@example.com.
- Play-In invites treats kids 3 and up to art, games & creativity while their parents browse the shows child-free. Children must be potty trained. $15 per hour, book here.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus