Munchkin Fun's kids guide to Art Basel 2013
Art Basel isn’t just for adults - check out Munchkin Fun's picks for a family-friendly Art Basel Miami Beach 2013…
Art Basel isn’t just for adults - check out these family-friendly events for Art Basel Miami Beach 2013…
- Get crafty at Genius Jones! Kids will make art with Veronica Pesantes while enjoying music by The French Horn and baked goods by True Loaf. RSVP required as space is limited, please email email@example.com.
- Explore a different set of artists at Le Petit Papillon's annual “Everyone’s An Artist” exhibit Dec 6 from 6-8pm. Parents and children are invited to tour student artistic and literary works; enjoy performances by mimes & fire throwers; and rock out to a musical DJ competition; and feast on snacks & refreshments.
- Bring the munchkins to browse Art Public, a series of outdoor sculptures, interventions and performances presented by Art Basel and the Bass Museum.
- Explore Art Basel while your munchkins get crafty with Miami Children’s Museum courtesy of Art Kids. Parents can enjoy the art while kids four and up participate on-site interactive arts programming for up to three hours. Free with Basel admission, reserve at 305-373-5437 ext 126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Play-In invites treats kids 3 and up to art, games & creativity while their parents browse the shows child-free. Children must be potty trained. $15 per hour, book here.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship