Munchkin Fun's 23 fun things to do with the kids Sept 9-15
Win Disney on Ice tickets and save big on mommy & me
Hang With Munchkin Fun Tuesday Morning
Calling all our Gables & Grove friends - come hang with us Tuesday morning! Fuel up on coffee & bagels, learn about after-school and mommy & me programs, meet new friends & save big on classes & camps at our first neighborhood Meet-Up. The fun runs Tuesday from 9:30-11:30am at the Nest (115 Madeira Ave, Coral Gables) - add it to your calendar now!
Book Fall Fun
Spend Monday discovering nature with your munchkins (limited tix available - book here); save big with limited-time discounts on Music Together in the Gables, Midtown or Pinecrest; reclaim your pre-baby body with a free Fit4Mom Body Back Class; get your 4-7-year-old on stage at Kendall’s best acting class; or sign your munchkin up for a month of after-school martial arts in South Miami.
Treat munchkins to character storytime in Aventura, dive into board game fun at Main library, get bookish with storyteller Carrie Sue Ayvar on the Beach, check out the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck Truck in the Gables or hit the field with the Florida Soccer Expo at Sun Life Stadium. Click here to get all the details.
Treat the kiddos to Gables gallery hopping & performances at Family Day on Aragon, book yourself a date night & the munchkins some play time at Play-In’s mini gallery night, play for free at My Gym Kendall, check out a magic show on Key Biscayne or explore Peruvian Arts at HistoryMiami’s Family Fun Day. Start planning here.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art