Munchkin Fun's 23 fun things to do with the kids Sept 9-15
Win Disney on Ice tickets and save big on mommy & me
Hang With Munchkin Fun Tuesday Morning
Calling all our Gables & Grove friends - come hang with us Tuesday morning! Fuel up on coffee & bagels, learn about after-school and mommy & me programs, meet new friends & save big on classes & camps at our first neighborhood Meet-Up. The fun runs Tuesday from 9:30-11:30am at the Nest (115 Madeira Ave, Coral Gables) - add it to your calendar now!
Book Fall Fun
Spend Monday discovering nature with your munchkins (limited tix available - book here); save big with limited-time discounts on Music Together in the Gables, Midtown or Pinecrest; reclaim your pre-baby body with a free Fit4Mom Body Back Class; get your 4-7-year-old on stage at Kendall’s best acting class; or sign your munchkin up for a month of after-school martial arts in South Miami.
Treat munchkins to character storytime in Aventura, dive into board game fun at Main library, get bookish with storyteller Carrie Sue Ayvar on the Beach, check out the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck Truck in the Gables or hit the field with the Florida Soccer Expo at Sun Life Stadium. Click here to get all the details.
Treat the kiddos to Gables gallery hopping & performances at Family Day on Aragon, book yourself a date night & the munchkins some play time at Play-In’s mini gallery night, play for free at My Gym Kendall, check out a magic show on Key Biscayne or explore Peruvian Arts at HistoryMiami’s Family Fun Day. Start planning here.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week