Munchkin Fun's 23 fun things to do with the kids August 26-Sept 2
Download a fall activity guide, plan your weekend & discover family fitness.
Happy new week! Dive into fun by entering to win a free visit to the Barbie Dreamhouse Experience, treat the kiddos to a grab & go dinner (and yourself to a night off of cooking) or hang with us on You Tube, Instagram or Facebook.
Make Fall More Fun
It’s here! Download our Fall 2013 programming guide today! It’s a go-to resource for Miami’s best classes & camps. We’ve got art, baseball, soccer, ballet, tap, piano, dance, acting, cooking, yoga, mommy & me and lots more - over 60 businesses delivering quality, thoughtful programs - see them all here. Click here to download the fall activity guide today & here to book a class.
Get Fit as a Family
Treat munchkins to soccer with a heart (it’s about passing the ball, not scoring goals) in Brickell, Kendall or South Miami; prep munchkins for peer pressure & stress with Rina Yoga’s after-school program; boost discipline and self confidence with martial arts in South Miami, Kendall or Doral or treat kids 0-4 to tumbling & swinging at our favorite gymnastics class. Click here to start booking.
Check out free yoga for kids in the Grove, prep for baby’s first year in Kendall, learn to understand food labels with Baptist, rock out with a free Music Together class in Kennedy Park or explore volunteer opportunities at Fairchild. Get all the details here.
Happy three-day weekend! Hang with animals and save big at Jungle Island, get fit with Zumba for kids in Kendall, enjoy live music at Dadeland, treat the kids to puppet theater at Bayfront Park or have a family movie night with An American Tail at the Barnacle. Start planning your weekend here.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 6-8