Munchkin Fun's 22 things to do with the kids in Miami Nov 11-17
Free theater tickets, dolphin adventures, freebie fun & a Thanksgiving party
By MunchkinFun.com, Miami's Kids calendar & class directory
Happy new week! Start the fun by winning free tickets to Madeline’s Christmas at Actors’ Playhouse!
Treat your munchkins to a Friday they’ll never forget. Kids (and adults!) will pet dolphins, learn about the animals and see a totally different side of the Seaquarium with Buzzy Kids’ Dolphin Interaction. This is a unique opportunity to make a lasting memory with your family. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, you’ll talk about it for weeks! The experience is suggested for kids 2-8 and is scheduled for two different Fridays - Nov 15 at 2:45pm and Dec 13 at 10am. Click here to book.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Explore nature via free admission to a national park, play for free at MCM, read along & sing along with the Florida Grand Opera, catch an al fresco movie on Miami Beach, learn about cord blood banking at Atlantis Natural or party at Pinecrest Elementary’s annual carnival. Click here to get all the details.
Have a pow wow party in the Grove! Silly Monkeys is starting the Thanksgiving fun early with Indian dresses, songs, instruments, dances and traditions on Nov 22. The fun runs from 5:30-6:30 and is just $25, click here to book.
Treat the kids to a "fantastic" open play in North Miami, check out nite photography at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore nature with your munchkin via Buzzy Kids’ five-week my first nature class, get bookish with Ricky Martin at Books & Books Coral Gables, bite into something delicious at the Redland Fish Fry or get a jumpstart on Chanukah fun in the Gables. Click here for all the info.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’