Munchkin Fun's 22 things to do with the kids in Miami Nov 11-17
Free theater tickets, dolphin adventures, freebie fun & a Thanksgiving party
By MunchkinFun.com, Miami's Kids calendar & class directory
Happy new week! Start the fun by winning free tickets to Madeline’s Christmas at Actors’ Playhouse!
Treat your munchkins to a Friday they’ll never forget. Kids (and adults!) will pet dolphins, learn about the animals and see a totally different side of the Seaquarium with Buzzy Kids’ Dolphin Interaction. This is a unique opportunity to make a lasting memory with your family. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, you’ll talk about it for weeks! The experience is suggested for kids 2-8 and is scheduled for two different Fridays - Nov 15 at 2:45pm and Dec 13 at 10am. Click here to book.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Explore nature via free admission to a national park, play for free at MCM, read along & sing along with the Florida Grand Opera, catch an al fresco movie on Miami Beach, learn about cord blood banking at Atlantis Natural or party at Pinecrest Elementary’s annual carnival. Click here to get all the details.
Have a pow wow party in the Grove! Silly Monkeys is starting the Thanksgiving fun early with Indian dresses, songs, instruments, dances and traditions on Nov 22. The fun runs from 5:30-6:30 and is just $25, click here to book.
Treat the kids to a "fantastic" open play in North Miami, check out nite photography at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore nature with your munchkin via Buzzy Kids’ five-week my first nature class, get bookish with Ricky Martin at Books & Books Coral Gables, bite into something delicious at the Redland Fish Fry or get a jumpstart on Chanukah fun in the Gables. Click here for all the info.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden