Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Sept 2-8
Book after-school and mommy & me fun
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Kick start a new week by winning free tickets to Oliver Button is a Sissy in the Gables or downloading your go-to guide for after-school, camp and mommy & me fun.
Get Mobile with Munchkin Fun
Good news - we’ve gone mobile! We love our phones just a little bit more this week. Sign up for art, soccer, mommy & me and music while you’re stuck in line or laying around. Browse, buy & book in two minutes - all classes have been vetted by parents & come with a 100% money-back guarantee. Book now or email or call us at 888-982-8618 for personalized recommendations.
Book Fall Fun
Start September with a bang! Sign up for the Grove’s best mommy & me music class; treat kids 5-12 to baseball with a unique twist; get crafty with after-school art in Downtown Miami, Kendall, South Miami or the Gables; play with dolphins at Miami Seaquarium or lose the baby weight with a month of mommy & baby fitness in Brickell, the Grove, Miami Shores or Pinecrest.
Plan a Freebie
Get crafty at a free Art Lab Class at Planet Kids (then book a semester of fun!), celebrate Grandparents Day with stories & coloring at Pottery Barn Kids, build with Lego in Aventura, explore Fairhcild for free or discover the wonders of space at Miami Science Museum’s Fabulous Free Fridays. Get all the details here.
Take a Field Trip
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT’s KidVision. The local PBS station has developed a series of field trips designed to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, head to Young At Art Museum to play with chalk, learn a traditional African game and make marionettes. Start exploring here.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration