Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Sept 2-8
Book after-school and mommy & me fun
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Kick start a new week by winning free tickets to Oliver Button is a Sissy in the Gables or downloading your go-to guide for after-school, camp and mommy & me fun.
Get Mobile with Munchkin Fun
Good news - we’ve gone mobile! We love our phones just a little bit more this week. Sign up for art, soccer, mommy & me and music while you’re stuck in line or laying around. Browse, buy & book in two minutes - all classes have been vetted by parents & come with a 100% money-back guarantee. Book now or email or call us at 888-982-8618 for personalized recommendations.
Book Fall Fun
Start September with a bang! Sign up for the Grove’s best mommy & me music class; treat kids 5-12 to baseball with a unique twist; get crafty with after-school art in Downtown Miami, Kendall, South Miami or the Gables; play with dolphins at Miami Seaquarium or lose the baby weight with a month of mommy & baby fitness in Brickell, the Grove, Miami Shores or Pinecrest.
Plan a Freebie
Get crafty at a free Art Lab Class at Planet Kids (then book a semester of fun!), celebrate Grandparents Day with stories & coloring at Pottery Barn Kids, build with Lego in Aventura, explore Fairhcild for free or discover the wonders of space at Miami Science Museum’s Fabulous Free Fridays. Get all the details here.
Take a Field Trip
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT’s KidVision. The local PBS station has developed a series of field trips designed to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, head to Young At Art Museum to play with chalk, learn a traditional African game and make marionettes. Start exploring here.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15