Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Oct 28 - Nov 3
Makeovers, photo shoots & Halloween freebie fun
Did you know we sell classes, camps & parties on MunchkinFun.com? We’ve got over 80 partners offering the most amazing programming in Miami and our new look makes it even easier to find them. Check us out and tell us what you think - what do you love? Hate? Want to see more of? Send me all the juicy details at email@example.com.
Get a jump-start on holiday cards with a 30-minute mini holiday mini photo session. Dress the kiddos (and yourself!) in your favorite holiday outfit and snap some festive family fun. Sessions are just $85 and include 30 minutes of shooting time, 10 edited high res images on a CD and one 8x10 print. Click here to book.
FIND FREE HALLOWEEN FUN
The big day is finally arriving (anyone else having Halloween overload?). Thursday is the big day - trick or treat at Mall of the Americas, have a monsters in the park movie night in Palmetto Bay, enjoy a safe night of fright in North Beach, feast on tricks & treats at South Miami’s safe streets Halloween, hit up track or treat in Pinecrest Gardens or check out Halloween on the Mile in Coral Gables. Click here for a complete listing of Halloween events. Click here to get all the spooky details.
The number one question we get from parents & partners is “do you have anything for birthday parties?” YES - we do! We are thrilled to announce our third endeavor, Munchkin Fun Celebrations. Celebrations is a one-stop shop for all your party planning needs. We’re launching next month (just in time for holiday parties), click here to get notified when we launch & get a sneak peek of our newest project.
Build, learn & create at Home Depot, do something different with a family cooking class, have fun & do good at Miami Children’s Hospital’s breakfast with the characters, get bookish with a Walter Wick book signing at MOCA or ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum. Click here to start planning!
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'