Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Oct 28 - Nov 3
Makeovers, photo shoots & Halloween freebie fun
Did you know we sell classes, camps & parties on MunchkinFun.com? We’ve got over 80 partners offering the most amazing programming in Miami and our new look makes it even easier to find them. Check us out and tell us what you think - what do you love? Hate? Want to see more of? Send me all the juicy details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a jump-start on holiday cards with a 30-minute mini holiday mini photo session. Dress the kiddos (and yourself!) in your favorite holiday outfit and snap some festive family fun. Sessions are just $85 and include 30 minutes of shooting time, 10 edited high res images on a CD and one 8x10 print. Click here to book.
FIND FREE HALLOWEEN FUN
The big day is finally arriving (anyone else having Halloween overload?). Thursday is the big day - trick or treat at Mall of the Americas, have a monsters in the park movie night in Palmetto Bay, enjoy a safe night of fright in North Beach, feast on tricks & treats at South Miami’s safe streets Halloween, hit up track or treat in Pinecrest Gardens or check out Halloween on the Mile in Coral Gables. Click here for a complete listing of Halloween events. Click here to get all the spooky details.
The number one question we get from parents & partners is “do you have anything for birthday parties?” YES - we do! We are thrilled to announce our third endeavor, Munchkin Fun Celebrations. Celebrations is a one-stop shop for all your party planning needs. We’re launching next month (just in time for holiday parties), click here to get notified when we launch & get a sneak peek of our newest project.
Build, learn & create at Home Depot, do something different with a family cooking class, have fun & do good at Miami Children’s Hospital’s breakfast with the characters, get bookish with a Walter Wick book signing at MOCA or ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum. Click here to start planning!
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- South Florida Firefighters Calendar is a family affair
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit