Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 2-8
Party planning, Santa sightings & dolphin interactions: Munchkin Fun's weekly picks
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday weekend! Welcome to December - we’ve got a month of fun ahead of us - bookmark our holiday guide for 24/7 access to festivities. Quick reminder that you can sign up for most of these activities right from your phone or computer. Not sure if you’re ready to commit? You can always save to your cart & buy later.
PLAN THE ULTIMATE PARTY - CELEBRATIONS IS LIVE!
Your next birthday party just got SO MUCH easier. Check out Munchkin Fun Celebrations for party ideas, venues, entertainers, caterers and favors 365 days a year. Pin, Facebook or email ideas & info right from the site - easier planning, better parties, more fun all around. Click here to check out Celebrations.
Treat the kids to visits with Mr & Mrs Claus, 50 tons of snow, rides & games at North Shore Park’s Winter Wonderland; enjoy a sensory-friendly performance of the Nutcracker; get bookish at winter wonderland at the Key Biscayne Library; enjoy music, hot chocolate & snow in Kendall; or channel your inner artist at Le Petit Papillon’s annual Basel bash.
DIVE INTO CHANUKAH FUN
Chanukah 2013 is officially underway. Celebrate with latkes & a giant ice menorah at Homestead’s Festival Fire on Ice, BBQ & a menorah lighting at the Barnacle, a street party on Miami Beach or a concert at the Jewish Museum.
GIVE AN EARLY GIFT - HANG WITH THE DOLPHINS AT MIAMI SEAQUARIUM
Dive into dolphin play Fri, Dec 13! Kids (and adults!) will pet dolphins, learn about the animals and see a totally different side of the Seaquarium. This is a unique opportunity to make a lasting memory with your munchkin. You’ll learn, you’ll laugh, you’ll talk about it for weeks! Space is limited. $100 per parent/child combo, click here to book & get more info.
See and Do
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so
- Are these places haunted? October is a great month to explore Miami's ghost stories
- Where to go bowling in Miami
- The Underline is popping up for a day on Saturday
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 14-16