Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
Winter camps, holiday parties & parents night out
Anyone else getting nervous about two weeks of no school? It’s not too late to book a day or two of winter camp - we rounded up 8 under $50. Lots of fun on tap this week - dig into our top 20 picks…
HOP INTO HOLIDAY FUN
It’s holiday mania! Hang with Santa in Hallandale Beach, check out an al fresco screening of Elf at Fairchild, rock out at a Music Together holiday concert in Pinecrest, decorate gingerbread houses in Brickell, get crafty in a mommy & me ornament making workshop on Miami Beach or get in the holiday spirit at the My Gym Doral Christmas party. Get all the details here.
SCORE SOME ADULT TIME
Treat yourself to a BYOB painting party in the Gables (think two hours of wine, crafts & kid-free fun), score 4 hours of free time via Parent’s Night Out at My Gym Doral, enjoy some adult time while the kids feast on games, pizza & cocoa at My Gym Coral Gables holiday PJ Party or shop in peace while the kids play at holiday shopping drop-offs at Jumping Jelly Beans (Hallandale) or Artists at the Falls (Kendall/Falls). Start planning here.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Get bookish with a special holiday storytime in the Gables, Kendale Lakes or Key Biscayne; treat the kids to a Friday night movie in North Beach; watch the New World Symphony al fresco via a Wallcast performance; take a nature walk in North Miami; or shop home-grown goodies at the Grove Green Market. Get all the details here.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art