Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids August 12-18
Make it a busy, fun-filled week with storytimes, family art class, ballet & little league.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! We're savoring the waning days of summer with lots of beach time, reckless amounts of dessert & relaxed bedtimes. How are you celebrating? Tell us on Facebook!
Welcome Our New Partners
Get your kids enrolled in Miami's best classes - all screened by parents, for parents. It's been an artistic week at MF headquarters - learn to dance at Kendall powerhouse Scarlett's Center Stage, tackle stage performance, monologue & group harmonics at Area Stage in the Gables or develop a serious ballet practice at North Miami Beach's Vladimir Issaev School of Dance. Get all the details here.
Try Something New
Treat the munchkins to a Saturday morning cooking class, sign kids 3-4 up for Kendall's favorite little league, get crafty in a Saturday afternoon family art class, introduce little ones 2 & up to tumbling, bars & beam in North Miami or jump start your munchkin's musical career with a private piano lesson in Kendall or a rock star-friendly performance program in North Miami. Start booking here.
Treat little ones to a ticklish elmer show in Aventura, check out Girl Scout flower storytime in Palmetto Bay, rock out at Mall of America's kids club summer finale, get bookish with back to school storytime in Kendale Lakes or play for free at MCM. Get all the info here.
Treat the family to rides, crafts & games at Miami Beach's back to school bash, play for free at Deering Estate, join a back to school picnic in Sunny Isles, celebrate National Honey Bee Day at Fairchild, check out fairytale family day in Cocowalk or take a family bike tour though the Gables. Start making plans here
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel