Munchkin Fun's 19 fun things to do with the kids Sept 30 - Oct 4
Demo karate in South Miami & check out freebie fun
Hope everyone had a great weekend. It’s back to business and time to think school 2014. Click here to check out our 2013 Open House Guide, complete with dates of upcoming tours, questions to ask during a visit & tips for looking at schools.
Dive into Freebie Fun
Build, learn & create at Home Depot, ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore sensory fun & studio time at Buzzy Kids Village, join the monthly Lego build in Aventura, check out free storytelling in Mary Brickell Village or brush up on compassionate communication for parents at Beth David. Click here for all the details.
Demo Karate in South Miami
Karate is one of the best after-school activities out there. Kids learn discipline, confidence and strength in upbeat, athletic classes. But it can be a commitment. Test drive the fun with a $25 trial offer at Perfect Balance South Miami, our of our favorites! The deal is available exclusively via Munchkin Fun and only during October 2013. Book now, space is limited. Offer also available at Perfect Balance Doral & Kendall.
Get bookish with Reed Alexander and Richard Peck at Books & Books Coral Gables, dive into cupcakes & crafts at Locust Projects, enjoy a live performance of Grease at the Miami Beach Teen Center or a jump-start on Halloween fun with a visit to Miami Lakes UMC pumpkin patch or the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival. Click here to start planning.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’