Munchkin Fun's 19 fun things to do with the kids Sept 30 - Oct 4
Demo karate in South Miami & check out freebie fun
Hope everyone had a great weekend. It’s back to business and time to think school 2014. Click here to check out our 2013 Open House Guide, complete with dates of upcoming tours, questions to ask during a visit & tips for looking at schools.
Dive into Freebie Fun
Build, learn & create at Home Depot, ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, explore sensory fun & studio time at Buzzy Kids Village, join the monthly Lego build in Aventura, check out free storytelling in Mary Brickell Village or brush up on compassionate communication for parents at Beth David. Click here for all the details.
Demo Karate in South Miami
Karate is one of the best after-school activities out there. Kids learn discipline, confidence and strength in upbeat, athletic classes. But it can be a commitment. Test drive the fun with a $25 trial offer at Perfect Balance South Miami, our of our favorites! The deal is available exclusively via Munchkin Fun and only during October 2013. Book now, space is limited. Offer also available at Perfect Balance Doral & Kendall.
Get bookish with Reed Alexander and Richard Peck at Books & Books Coral Gables, dive into cupcakes & crafts at Locust Projects, enjoy a live performance of Grease at the Miami Beach Teen Center or a jump-start on Halloween fun with a visit to Miami Lakes UMC pumpkin patch or the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival. Click here to start planning.
See and Do
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing