Munchkin Fun's 19 fun things to do with the kids Sept 23-29
Win Sesame Street live tickets, book mommy & me at Jungle Island and more
It's a busy week in the Magic City, loaded with giveaways, clases & freebies. Kick start the fun by entering to win free tickets to Sesame Street Live at the Parker Playhouse - click here to enter.
Take a family nature walk through a community garden in North Miami, get creative in a Lego contest at Main Library, feast on free frozen yogurt at the grand opening of Pinkberry Midtown, test drive the new Bugaboo and enjoy a concert, pony rides and cupcakes at Genius Jones in Wynwood or get crafty with your little one at Drawing Gym and Tummy Time at the Frost Art Museum. Get all the info here.
See a Show
Treat the family to Disney on Ice: Princesses & Heroes (click here to save $5 on tickets), check out Gary Midnight’s magic show on Miami Beach, explore Who is Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf in North Miami, take the little ones to a Mick the Mouse show in Aventura or catch a poolside screening of Ghostbusters at Grapeland Water Park. Click here for all the details
Book Mommy & Me at Jungle Island
Plan something special this Friday as Buzzy Kids hosts a morning mommy & me at Jungle Island. Kids will walk with the animals, feed a turtle & get an experience way beyond the regular park. $16 per parent/child combo - space is limited, book here.
Enjoy free admission to a National Park, join the Girl Scout Council of Tropical Florida membership rally, treat yourself to date night & the kids to a show at Friday Movie Night at Play-In, make a pinata in the Grove or tumble and play games at Miami Gymnastics free family fun day in North Miami. Click here to get all the info.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’