Munchkin Fun's 18 fun things to do with the kids Jan 21-26
Farmers markets, princess parties, cupcake camp & SpongeBob art: Munchkin Fun's top picks
By Munchkin Fun Miami
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Time to dive into a short, action-packed week…
re-SOLUTION Week 3: EAT HEALTHIER AS A FAMILY
Week three of January & time to spice it up a bit. Dive into 2014 by resolving to make small, significant changes to help your family eat healthier. Check out tips for eating more veggies, starting a weekend cooking project, eating a better breakfast and cutting back on sugar.
EAT GREEN: TAKE A FARMER’S MARKET FIELD TRIP
Shop extra local this week with a trip to a green market. Kids (and adults) will love mingling with vendors, sampling the goods, rocking out to live music & doing something different. We love all markets, but are extra partial to the weekly Grove, Gables & Sunset Harbor events. Click here for all the yummy details.
Treat your little one to a Saturday morning princess party in the Gables, get crafty with a Sponge Bob parent & child painting class, get smarter at a one-hour bully defense seminar, plan a family movie night or indulge a sweet tooth while doing good at Cupcake Cake Miami 2014. Click here to start planning.
TIPS FROM THE PROS: NEW MOM TIPS FROM BIG CITY MOMS
Welcome to motherhood! These first few months are surprising, overwhelming & wonderful (perspective can change daily). Get advice on surviving (and thriving) during the first few months from the experts. Click here to read Big City Moms’ four go-to tips for new moms and here to buy tickets to hang with the experts in person at Biggest Baby Shower Miami Feb 4 (tickets start at $35).
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida