Munchkin Fun's 18 fun things to do with the kids Jan 21-26
Farmers markets, princess parties, cupcake camp & SpongeBob art: Munchkin Fun's top picks
By Munchkin Fun Miami
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Time to dive into a short, action-packed week…
re-SOLUTION Week 3: EAT HEALTHIER AS A FAMILY
Week three of January & time to spice it up a bit. Dive into 2014 by resolving to make small, significant changes to help your family eat healthier. Check out tips for eating more veggies, starting a weekend cooking project, eating a better breakfast and cutting back on sugar.
EAT GREEN: TAKE A FARMER’S MARKET FIELD TRIP
Shop extra local this week with a trip to a green market. Kids (and adults) will love mingling with vendors, sampling the goods, rocking out to live music & doing something different. We love all markets, but are extra partial to the weekly Grove, Gables & Sunset Harbor events. Click here for all the yummy details.
Treat your little one to a Saturday morning princess party in the Gables, get crafty with a Sponge Bob parent & child painting class, get smarter at a one-hour bully defense seminar, plan a family movie night or indulge a sweet tooth while doing good at Cupcake Cake Miami 2014. Click here to start planning.
TIPS FROM THE PROS: NEW MOM TIPS FROM BIG CITY MOMS
Welcome to motherhood! These first few months are surprising, overwhelming & wonderful (perspective can change daily). Get advice on surviving (and thriving) during the first few months from the experts. Click here to read Big City Moms’ four go-to tips for new moms and here to buy tickets to hang with the experts in person at Biggest Baby Shower Miami Feb 4 (tickets start at $35).
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship