Munchkin Fun's 17 fun things to do with the kids Jan 13-19
Family fitness, bike safety, Art Deco fun & maternity giveaways: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Jan 13-19
Happy new week - we’re diving into week two of re-SOLUTION month at Munchkin Fun Miami. Jan 13-20 is all about getting fit as a family. Read on for tips to get your little ones moving & grooving…
re-SOLUTION Week 2: GET FIT AS A FAMILY
Make 2014 your year of family fitness! It’s never been a more fun - or important - time to treat your kids to the benefits and lasting value of a good sweat. Take a pajama walk, do a family 5k, treat the kids to a family CrossFit or yoga class or plan a backyard Olympics.
Join Miami Children’s Hospital’s Trauma Services Team for a Saturday morning bike & child safety event at Kohl’s Hialeah. Guest can enjoy informational sessions, safety instructions, giveaways (while supplies last) and family-friendly entertainment. Click here for address & timing details or call the Miami Children’s Hospital Trauma Services Department at 786-624-4639 for additional info.
Get musical at Faichild’s Garden Music Festival, treat kids 3.5-6 to science discovery in North Miami, get crafty in art for kids in Pembroke Pines, practice DIY bookmaking techniques in Kendale Lakes or catch a Friday night movie in North Beach.
PLAY BIG AT ART DECO WEEKEND
Treat the kids - and yourself - to two days of music, games and fun at Miami Beach Art Deco Weekend. The Playground is open from 12-5pm Saturday and Sunday at Lummus Park (8th St & Ocean Dr) and is loaded with 10 hours of dancing, parades, live performances and movies. Don’t forget to pop by the Munchkin Fun Miami booth!
YOU CAN STILL WIN TICKETS TO BABY SHOWER MIAMI
Treat yourself - or your favorite mommy to be - to seminars, samples, info, games & Miami’s best pregnancy resources at the Big City Moms Biggest Baby Shower on Feb 4 at Jungle Island. Test drive a new stroller, take a breastfeeding seminar, sip a mocktail & prep for baby with over 100 vendors & experts (including Munchkin Fun Miami!). Tickets range from $35-$150. Click here to buy tickets & here to enter to win a free couples pass ($125 value).
CELEBRATE MLK DAY
Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday with crafts & stories in South Miami or Coconut Grove. Have to go to the office? Treat the kids to a teacher planning day camp at Play-In, a day or two of fun at My Gym Doral, City Trekker camp at the Coral Gables Museum, art camp at Baby Posh Garage or teacher planning day at Math Monkey of Pinecrest.
See and Do
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season
- PARK(ing) Day Miami 2015 returns this Friday with mini parks popping up all over Miami
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami Sept. 18-20